The good, the bad and the interesting...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
The good: I have been nearly seizure-free for almost two weeks now. The only reason I say "nearly" is because auras are partial seizures. The even better news is I've been slowly going off Depakote with no perceivable side-effects. I now only take one Depakote in the morning and one Lyrica in the evening.:woot:

The bad: My photosensitivity is getting worse. I can't even go to the market or sit in the doctor's office without starting to get a migraine.

The interesting:

Hooray for the good!

Have you tried wearing polarized lenses to help with the photosensitivity?

Thanks! ^_^

Yep, they are the only thing that keeps me from actually getting a migraine.

Back
Top Bottom