tram accident

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
Now other brits may have better update than me I listen to EastAnaglia news
For other people who don't know a tram turned over ad killed seven people injuring more
Now one of the ideas is driver may have had petimal he has been arrested on manslaughter this terrible delema I understand he having eeg but that not conclusive test..If guy has e then this accident is not his fault but if you family of course you want answeres and somebody got carry the can or do they.
Anyother brits got update it was yesterday e was nentioned

Biggest problem with diagnosing epilepsy is the lack of a definitive test. Unless you have a seizure during an eeg it is missed. Unless someone sees the activity and knows about epilepsy you are unlikely to obtain a diagnosis.

Would they charge him for manslaughter if he had a heart attack?

Back
Top Bottom