Tribute to my dog Smigen R.I.P.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gigi

Stalwart
Reaction score
Smigen had to be put down at the ripe old age of 13. A shelty with unfailing love and devotion to me and my kids. She was deft and blind and began to have seizures. She will never be forgotten and will be sorely missed. What a blessing it was to have had her.

Oh gigi, I am so sorry to hear about Smigen. :(

***hugs***

So sorry for the loss of your loving pet.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Dogs become our family.
Try to remember the good times.

gratutude

Thank yall' for the kind responses. She was one of a kind. One more chapter of my life to put behind me since my husband left. Time to move on.

Gigi -
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved dog.

Sorry and I feel for you; can't imagine life without my puppie loves.

/huggs

Thanks Eli. I spent a few months trying to imagine her being gone since her health was failing. So glad she no longer suffers and I can grieve the loss.

I'm sorry to hear of the lose of your beloved friend. Our Pets are truly like family.

Back
Top Bottom