what should we keep away from when epileply

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all i whated to now what to keep away from food drink! meds 2

i do now there some meds that dont mixed good with other meds

any adive please

caz

You should ask your pharmacists about the meds you are taking and what to avoid while taking them. They are the experts in that field.

There are some foods products that are known to cause seizures in some people - aspartame (artificial sweetner used in many soft drinks, candies, etc.), caffeine, alcohol, msg (mono-sodium glutimate - a salty additive found in many packaged foods), etc.

The food products I listed above are not found in any meds/pills as far as I know. Meds are usually manufactured with inert (harmless) binders.

Back
Top Bottom