why did the chicken- your thoughts..lol

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
So heres my idea:

The Q of why did the chicken cross the road?
Alot of people say - to get to the other side.

But has anyone ever thought that he was being chased by a crazed butcher???

so what are your thoughts -
Why did the chicken cross the road??

So heres my idea:

The Q of why did the chicken cross the road?
Alot of people say - to get to the other side.

But has anyone ever thought that he was being chased by a crazed butcher???

so what are your thoughts -
Why did the chicken cross the road??

Because Colonel Sanders was chasing him!

:D

Hehe
A man was driving along a freeway when he noticed a chicken running alongside his car. He was amazed to see the chicken keeping up with him, as he was doing 50 mph. He accelerated to 60, and the chicken stayed right next to him. He sped up to 75 mph, and the chicken passed him. The man noticed that the chicken had three legs. So he followed the chicken down a road and ended up at a farm. He got out of his car and saw that all the chickens had three legs. He asked the farmer, "What's up with these chickens?" The farmer said "Well, everybody likes chicken legs, so I bred a three-legged bird. I'm going to be a millionaire." The man asked him how they tasted. The farmer said, "Don't know, haven't caught one yet

Why'd the chicken cross the road?....

Peer pressure-
She was egged on by her girlfriends.​
:paperbag:
---------------------

Domestic disturbance-
Her rooster and her had been fighting fiercely. To get even with him, she wasn't going all the way across....she was going to go halfway and 'lay it on the line'.​
:paperbag:
---------------------

:rock:

Wasically Wabbit

The chicken crossed the road to get away from that Easter Bunny that kept swiping her eggs.

It must work, I have never seen a chicken as roadkill.
:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom