why oh why are my sz's increasing ?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
It seems nothing goes my way and for a while I was hoping might go few months sz free well that didn't happen and I had my 2nd sz this month when I woke up screaming; some of you might think 2 in a month that's great not when I've never gone seizure free in my life time .

Sorry you had another seizure, sending you some seizure free good vibes.

I do understand where you are at... do hope for you seizure free periods become longer and more frequent.

i had bad turn 5am this morning now got head ache.i got up have ciggie outside hotel next thing looking into eyes nice dutchman wanted get para medic.i in tears begging him not to.I over in europe such short time did not take out medical insurence just got my e.u. thing.
Think of me folks got board flight later not be home untill 1am tonight.if sz at airport they not let me get on plane.This stressfull day and makes things worse.BUT IF I LET E RULE ME i never leave bedroom

Hang in there, Belinda! {{{HUGS TO YOU}}}
You're strong! Wishing you a good day!!!!

Hi Belinda,
Just like you my sz. increased when I got older and my Epileptologist told me that when a person goes through their change in life the seizures can either increase or decrease especially if they have temporal lobe epilepsy. Try taking vitamin B12 and use coconut oil on your skin this is what reduced my seizures a lot. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Just like you my sz. increased when I got older and my Epileptologist told me that when a person goes through their change in life the seizures can either increase or decrease especially if they have temporal lobe epilepsy. Try taking vitamin B12 and use coconut oil on your skin this is what reduced my seizures a lot.

And my seizures increased because of changes in hormones. I also have TLE. However, some of the anti-seizure meds can lower vitamin B12, therefore one needs to speak to their dr. before trying any supplements.

Some supplements may make certain antiseizure medications less effective. Ask your doctor before taking any herbs or supplements.

~Vitamin B12 -- Some anticonvulsant drugs may cause low levels of B12 in the body.

New here, but wishing you well.
Regardless of anyone else's seizure frequency, any at all is too many for you. I support and have shared your feelings of disappointment. I hold your hand.
c.p

So sorry to hear this...I hear ya girlie....mine are starting to do the same...and I'm wondering if mine are becoming more partial seizures instead of tonic clonic...I just turned 40 in December...and I used to be able to go at least 6 months in between...now it's about every 3-4 months...hoping that you have a nice long run of no seizures! And seagull...I hope things get better for you! Please take care of yourself! xoxo

I've been through menopause and went through through that in my 40's and I don't take supplements. my seizures have always increased for no reason and the only thing that has changed is I'm trying different kind of food healthy food greens and spicy foods there might be a little more stress in my life thsnks to my family.:soap:

my seizures have always increased for no reason and the only thing that has changed is I'm trying different kind of food healthy food greens and spicy foods there might be a little more stress in my life thsnks to my family.:soap:

STRESS will do it! Hang in there and get your well deserved rest.

:hugs:

Belinda, hope you get some relief soon.

arrogant people in my life that tell to be patient and just wait and the answer is having faith .

Back
Top Bottom