Yay internet!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Loopy Lou

Veteran
Reaction score
After nearly a year of just stopping in on my phone every now and then, i have the internet back, wooot!

Soooo, i will be hanging around to bug you/ask silly questions a lot more lol.

Can't think what else to write, here's a pic of my newest buddy who's been taking up a lot of my time lately :) He's a bit soggy after his shower.

540579_10151571930020357_746930356_24126863_86768252_n.jpg

Aww, very cute! And welcome back to the internet!

He's called Smokey. I looked after him for a friend for a week and he's just ended up being mine lol.

Working on taming and training him. He's getting there very slowly (well, he is already 7, thats pretty much middle aged!). He's learnt some stuff pretty quickly and has even picked up some words and whistles from me. Now if only i could stop the hissing and biting lol. I'm prepared to get a good few pecks :p

Ooh it's so good to have the internet back, i felt really cut off from the world for ages!

He's currently sitting on my window sill singing away at the outside. I just heard a little girl outside say "oooh look at the birdy in the window!" lol.

The show-off ¬.¬

Welcome back (full force :)) Loopy Lou.

I can imagine the difference…..mini screen to as big as you want it and fast I hope to boot!

Back
Top Bottom