You feel young again when....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
What are some things that you do or happen that make you feel young again?

When I have to make up some sort of excuse to my husband of were I was all night because I don't want him to know that I was at the bar. A 24 hour restaurant is a good one!

While you are at the bar you get hit on and drinks bought for you - even if the drinks are only sodas :roflmao:

Going swimming in the ocean makes me feel like my 16 year old surf goddess self again.

Picking up rock hammers and going fossil hunting with my son . . getting dirty and finding cool rocks!

Are you saying that I'm old? :ponder:

Putting on some great music and dancing, even when I'm at work. Yesterday I was dancing in my office. I hope the boss doesn't have a hidden camera. If he does he got a good laugh, I'm sure.

Just teasing, I'm definitely an old lady. Immature, but old.

I feel young again when I'm with my brothers and sisters -- and we revert to childhood behaviors (some good and some bad).

Just teasing, I'm definitely an old lady. Immature, but old.

I feel young again when I'm with my brothers and sisters -- and we revert to childhood behaviors (some good and some bad).

those are the fun times.

Back
Top Bottom