the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

All trees are nice as they portray their own unique qualities and serve their own specific function :)

Shops at Target

Not really, there isn't one close around.

TPBM

Never had the chicken pox.

Nope. Everything on that matter was taken care of recently :D

TPBM

Balanced their checkbook this evening.

Erm...I'm behind on revision for mock exams. Oh, and I'm making myself a goal to finish reading The Kite Runner by or before Friday.

I don't do Christmas shopping. I don't celebrate it. I'm doing birthday shopping, though. My birthday's coming up in just over a week ;). I really want the two How To Train Your Dragon movies on DVD very very badly! :) Oh, and I've still yet to decide whether I want a Cluedo board game (known in the US as Clue) as well. (I'm not spoilt, just someone who doesn't ask for much stuff)

TPBM cannot live a single day without chocolate!

False, I'm not really into chocolate anymore. I don't see the point, besides they've ruined most of my favorites. You keep the chocolate, I'll take a pizza or sushi. lol

TPBM - Wants a white Christmas.

I love white Christmases! Their calling for snow but they said it's not going to lay. I'm really worried about this because if there's no snow then how is Santa going to get here?

TPBM

Still believes in Santa
(and please don't tell me there is no Santa because I may have a seizure! :roflmao:)

Something about Carlos Santana???

Has streaked nude in the snow

Heck NO!!! That would be way to cold to do!

TPBM

Likes to be warm.

True! And it's Texas. :D

Tpbm loves pop tarts, especially the crunchy corners.

I have to be in the mood for a pop tart but I do like them a lot. Never been really crazy about the corners, I always loved the insides!

TPMB

Is going to have a very busy Christmas.

Only because I've been procrastinating...lol.

Tpbm is ready for 2015.

Time is an illusion...reality is NOW

Wants to help me clean house...I'll give you a nice reward if you do :D

Only if you help me clean mine - and it's pretty dirty!

TPBM

Thinks it's funny to watch their pet play with a piece of paper on the floor instead of one of the actual toys that you have got for them!

They can play with whatever they want only if it's safe lol

Is going to buy me dinner for free

Only if you return the favor!

TPBM

Gets to sleep in tomorrow - YEA!!!

Back
Top Bottom