the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Anything can be considered "too hard"...everyone has different limits depending on where they are in life...however those limits are only as real as a person allows them to be...with that said not everyone is willing to push themselves past the illusion...yet

Feels the vibrations

Sometimes....

TPBM

Hates it when someone runs water while they're in the shower!

Valerie my dear you've already used this one...I notice you do this quite often...running out of things to say??? Lol it's okay if you are I understand your frustration ;)

Needs to take more time and think more carefully about what they want to say/ask... :ponder:

Last edited:
Sometimes, it depends on who I am talking to.

TPBM - needs to get to the Post Office today to mail packages.

It was so/so two pieces of Naan bread with cheese & mango salsa.

TPBM - Knows what Naan bread is.

Sorry Mr E but my memory is horrible! Maybe I should ask you first if I'd posted the question to find out if it's ok?

I've heard of Naan bread but I don't know what it is.

TPBM

Wears boots in the winter (Is that one ok MR E?)

Naan bread - is a Middle-eastern snack/appetizer bread.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naan
1gghg4.png
<-- This is what I had.

Only wear boots when there is a lot of snow on the ground.

TPBM - has had lots of snow this season.

Not yet but we probably will be soon.

TPBM

Will be getting together with a lot of family for Christmas.

Not this year...just me and my wifey and the kitties :)

Has recently enjoyed a pizza...yeah our diet is healthy but right now we decided to say F IT and bring home a pizza :p

Yes, we made our own tonight, it was fun.

Tpbm is wearing black socks.

I don't mind shots, but drawing my blood makes me woozy.

Tpbm has a fake Xmas tree.

no unfortunately no Xmas tree...but there are plenty outside :lol:

will rub my shoulder for me...I got a shot today and it hurts :(

I haven't been in years yet my teeth seem to be fine for the most part :D (but I really should go...just for a checkup)

and she can't she's asleep lol

Is curious hehe

Yes, I'm always asking questions about things.

TPBM

Knows what they are going to make to take to their family get together for Christmas.

The only family get together I'm having this year is at home with my wife and kitties lol

Is about to go to bed

Back
Top Bottom