the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

You know you've been asking for a ton here recently MrE!
Feet stink so you're going to have to pay to get a pedicure for that one.

TPBM

Has a ton of post it notes stuck up around the house.

I'm not asking anyone for anything...you're imagining things...

*rubs foot in your face* :p

Yeah we have a bunch of those everywhere...they're so handy :D

Is under mind control :eek:

No, but would like to be able to do it to other people.

TPBM

Never got 'the talk' and still doesn't know where babies come from.

tumblr_l6hrtgQxfC1qa5504o1_1280.jpg

you can do anything you put your mind to...assuming you have one :D

Is resonating in alternating frequencies ((:)eek:)))

Last edited:
I'm not even sure how to answer that :lol:

Is somewhere over the rainbow...in tryptophan land

As long as the trip begins with lobster, snow crab, alaska king, shrimp and scallops, I'll meet you there!! lol :)

TPBM - Wants to go along.

You know you really should take it easy with all that seafood...with how polluted our oceans are now...

on second thought...fuck it...eat all the seafood you want...the whole world is already polluted beyond repair (so much for "pawsitivity" lol)

and nope the kitties already have enough food...maybe in a few weeks

needs to do some house cleaning...I'm currently doing some...here and there...while listening to dance music :banana:

I'm alright. I think the photocopies of my most precious GCSE English coursework pieces have been thrown away...[emoji22]
I'm hoping that when I visit school, my teacher will still have our coursework because she loves us a lot. I love my English coursework - it shows my talent for humour as well as good analysis. I photo-copied 2 coursework pieces - 1 humorous rant and 1 novel character analysis essay. I love them both to bits! I think I'm gonna cry...

TPBM regularly suffers from cold feet and hands!
(My feet are cold. I'm wearing fuzzy socks, for goodness' sake!)

I guess so but just rub your hands together and breathe into them and then rub your feet...get the blood flowing :)

Has been kissed by Spiderman when he's hanging upside down...

Nope.

TPBM has had a Video EEG before.

(I'm thinking of having one for 2 or 3 days to see how frequent my seizures are now. I don't think MRIs and EEGs help me that much when I want to know how frequent my absence seizures are.)

I don't know if I have but there's probably a good chance that I did.

TPBM

Is going to watch the ball drop new years eve.

Yeah, a little this and that. Helmbolds hotdogs, croissant rools, cream corn, half&half..

TPBM - Is having there own New Year's party.

Back
Top Bottom