the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I used to be a GREAT cooker. But now I can make a great Hamburger Helper and a mean grilled cheese!

What the hell happened??? I mean exactly what did you use to make before cuz Hamburger Helper and grilled cheese isn't real food lol

Nope the Lords of the Land take care of that!

Hates fluorescent lights (I dunno about you but they drive me insane!!! They make me feel lightheaded and give me the worst headache OMG just thinking about them makes me so :mad:)

Eh...on the bright side (pun intended)...at least I don't have to encounter them that often but still they're just so awful lol okay let's try to stay positive here :)

Last edited:
No fluorescent lights don't really bother me. I don't like really bright lights in my room. I always wear sunglasses outside.

TPBM - Needs to get a new pair of eyeglasses

nope, never done that. But I've sleep standing up several times. You can blame UPS & FedEX for that. lol

TPBM - hates waiting for the delivery trucks to show up.

I hate it when I have to wait for ANYONE to show up!

TPBM

Hates it when someone runs water while they are in the shower.

That depends on where you live not to mention how things are structured...

Is feeling relaxed

Sure do after a 16 hour nap. lol Not because of a seizure, I was pooped out after a shopping trip, and public trans. was rerouted, and had to walk home. :(

TPBM - has done that before.

Lol not exactly but something similar...glad you made it home safely :)

Had a donut this morning...lol I did (with my wifey)...AND right before I went to bed...but oh well I said **** it (plus I trained hard)...you gotta just not care sometimes...life is much easier to enjoy and appreciate when you do :D

Last edited:
No I didn't. Haven't had a donut for a pretty long time actually.

TPBM

Knows a true friend will tell you if you have a booger in your nose!

Lol omg wtf no comment :lol:

Knows that rain contains Vitamin B-12 :)

Nope just really good shampoo and argan oil :)

Has been to snap city

No just a little wavy when it gets long but I don't let it grow that long anymore lol

Wears Yoga pants

It's true....sitting in front of a toasty fire right now trying to ward off the cold. Guess you could say I'm chillin'.......(man that was bad)

TPBM is wide awake but wishes they were sleeping.......

Yes, but I gots to get me to the gym early, or I don't go. lol :)

TPBM - has an exercise program that they want to keep.

Back
Top Bottom