the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope. Haven't seen it. On another note, I'm too scared to watch The Exorcist...

TPBM gets less than 6 hours of sleep (per day) these days.

No, I sleep a ton!

TPBM

Still calls their parents Mommy and Daddy.

I don't like watching sports...I'd rather be playing them...however there are some sports I like and some I don't...it all depends on my mood and the situation I guess...but I do love to do various forms of exercise lol

Can belly dance :p

Never tried it.

TPBM

Wonders if 'MrE' stands for 'Mystery' or his name Mr E...something?

Yes I am. I'm a woman who is always wondering.....

TPBM

Will be seeing a concert soon.

Yeah in my nightmares lol

Thinks fog is cool...or looks neat rather...I have a high powered green lazer and went outside and had some fun...it's really foggy right now *pew*pew*pew* :D

Yea it is. But not when you're in a car driving or riding through it. Then it is the scariest thing in the world!

TPBM

Hopes Santa is coming to their house because they haven't been too naughty this year....

NOOO!!! Santa Clause isn't real lol...but Satan's Claws are!!! They are responsible for the monster that is the ABOMINABLE FRUITCAKE!!!

Lol I've actually never tried fruitcake before but hear bad things about it...

Has tried fruitcake :D

Hell no! My dad loved it, he always ordered a famous, expensive one each year, back before there was Internet. It scared me!

Tpbm will enjoy a candy cane sometime this season.

Yeah because I love sucking on hard long things lol

Likes a dinner/dessert like custard/cake like consistency...can't really say what it is but my wife makes them...mostly with more healthy ingredients like eggs, zucchini, or sweet potatoes and a little bit of seasonings (and rice flour but we'll be switching to coconut flour soon)...sometimes she'll make one with bananas...they are an oral orgasm in the mouth especially with butter OMG!!! :p

Last edited:
IDK, I can't really decode the description. lol

TPBM - Has done all their xmas shopping

No, I actually haven't started a single bit of it!

TPBM

Watches the news.

HAH! Look around you THE NEWS IS WATCHING YOU! It's called wake up people or remain a zombie lol

Has been assimilated :eek:

Not really sure what that word means so I'm going to say no......

TPBM

Likes eggnog

:roflmao:
141676717892.jpg

Last edited:
My son loves eggnog. (Barf)

Tpbm could use some cooking lessons, lol.

I used to be a GREAT cooker. But now I can make a great Hamburger Helper and a mean grilled cheese!

TPBM

Takes the garbage out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom