the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No just the opposite. I'm usually so hot and it's freezing cold outside. We barely even have our furnace on and I wake up at night sweating to death! I think I might be going through early menopause....

TPBM

Has a full day ahead of them tomorrow.

yep, gotta go to the zoo....em.... mall lol

TPBM - also needs to go to the area zoo....em.... mall.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! (unless someone is going to buy me something :D)

Has been very very very naughty :pfft:

sure...I guess lol

Has actually lost weight instead of gained it during Thanksgiving...I did...then again I've started a new diet which is totally awesome...it's called the Ketogenic Diet!

Edit: I was going to post a new thread in the kitchen but I see one already exists...oh well I posted in there here is the link: http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f39/ketogenic-diet-23569/#post286168

Last edited:
Well not exactly lost, but I didn't gain any which is good. :)

TPBM - Would also like to drop some pounds

Lol that's why I bought gym mats because we have hardwood floors...carpet is just nasty (germ collector)

Hears sirens daily

Last edited:
True, we live not too far from a hospital.

Tpbm lives under a flight path.

If you mean air planes then yes I do. If not then I have no clue what you are talking about - lol!

TPBM

Needs to fill out paperwork.

yes/no - no official paperwork for a few weeks. but have a lot of computer related stuff I can update.

TPBM - also needs to update their computer related info: website id/pw, emails, etc.

False, I feel great but maybe a tad sleepy. I'm always sleepy..lol.

Tpbm is enjoying an ice cold beverage.

Ummm wrong season much??? Lol I'm just finishing my last bottle of refreshing lukewarm water from my 16oz sports blender bottle (I love it) ...I only drink water...no need to drink anything else really...all other nutrients come from good healthy food...water just helps shuttle them throughout the body (while serving other vital functions) but yeah I drink about 5-6 of those full daily depending on my activity level :)

Drools when getting a massage :p

Last edited:
Haven't had a massage in AGES, so...I don't think I drool. I've never had a 'professional' massage.

TPBM is feeling good right now.

Going shopping on a day when people get their paychecks, usually Fridays, is a day that I hate going shopping. The stores are usually crowded with people. I've found though if you go in the morning the stores aren't that bad.

TPBM

Sleeps in bed with their pets.

I use to when we only had one cat but ever since we got another there's no way...they'll keep us up all night with their noises and pouncing around the house...I'm glad my other kitty has a friend though it's good to see them playing but when it's time for bed they do that in the living room :D

Put up Christmas lights or is going to 8)

Not sure? I haven't done it for a few years and I don't even know if the lights still work. Have to wait and see.

TPBM

Has neighbors that put up lights.

Ummmm - Shoot I don't remember!

TPBM

Has a wild animal in their back yard.

Back
Top Bottom