the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Something like that...the police came and took it away lol

Has long eyelashes :eek:

Hope it wasn't you they took away MrE!!!! :roflmao:

Nope eyelashes are about normal size.

TPBM

Only drinks decafe coffee.

Hah! Well I've had my "close encounters" in the past but I just love the men and women in uniform...they're all awesome! Needless to say nobody is perfect and I've grown and matured a lot in just a few short years...just ask my lovely wife :D (they are the reason I still have a wife not to mention two amazing kitties hehe)

but no it wasn't me they came to take away lol it was some "junkie" who had jumped the fence and landed in ours and the lord's of the land's backyard (we share a yard) and was acting all weird...the lord's of the land have hunting dogs and good thing they were locked inside the house otherwise the poor guy (or whatever it was) would of probably been turned to lasagna...I had just gone to sleep around midnight which is something I don't normally do (go figure) when my wife got a text from the lord's of the land with the disturbing info...anyway...STAND YOUR GROUND!!! :D

oh and sorry no I don't drink coffee...it's not good for you plus I just don't like it lol

Is happy :)

Last edited:
I'm almost always happy!

TPBM

Has a problem with their pet walking across their computer key board. I guess they just want to help type.

Heh no way they better not be! My kitty likes to get up on my lap when I'm on the computer though...sometimes lol

Has silky smooth legs :)

I have two cats. There's my husband too, he can act like a wild animal at times so I don't know if you want to consider him a pet or not?

TPBM

Has been to a foreign country.

Yup military brat...well was lol

Loves imported cheeses :D

True, several...ask me my favorite... (Whoops, too slow. Was answering valorie lol)

Tpbm loves the Netherlands...

:p

Hah! I beat you by one whole minute! (good for me lol)

I thought your name was MrE not Gordon....

TPBM

Is glad there's spell check

Val, up above I spelt your name valorie and it wrote calorie..lol. I have a love hate relationship with autocorrect.. :p

Tpbm spells Ok. Okay. Lololol.

Didn't even notice CathyAnn31! Lol

No, it's almost always ok.

TPBM

Watched a Christmas movie tonight.

yeah myself putting up the lights lol

Likes pork rinds...they're actually a healthy alternative to regular chips...cooked in animal fat and high in protein...AND they're cost effective! Just got back from the dollar store with some bags...did some other shopping too :)

Last edited:
yes, but don't eat much of them. I'm trying to stay away from junk food.

TPBM - has a palate for savory foods.

Yeah but it's healthy junk lol

Eh...I guess???

Is afraid of spiders :eek:

I don't like them, but I don't have arachnophobia.

TPBM - watched the me Arachnophobia and liked it.

Back
Top Bottom