The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

that is a great poem, I feel the pain and the guilt as well i like how it references your friend and you and the reader. Leave it here and share it with us poets too!

watched the last episode of "quantum leap" it made me extremely happy. It was mislabed I was actually looking for something else. but it is a good episode anyway.

my life has been so much more boring than yours. down sick with the flu. again. the kind of flu that seems to be going around here is one where you think you are well and then after a week it comes back with a vengence, worse than the first time. Actually, there are 3 waves - the first one looks like a cold, then you get well, the 2nd like digestive upsets, the third like extreme digestive upsets.

Oh, joy. Same flu in the other parts of the country, or just here?

Dunno.

*knocking on wood*

haven't had the flu in years.

had a nasttyyyyyyyyyyy virus at the beginning of March, but it definitely WASN'T the flu. But whatever that was knocked me off my feet for more than a week, and I havent been in bed for that long in YEARS. Close to 10 years I think--it was well over 7.

BLECHHHHHHHH.

Sorry to hear you're feeling nasty again, Endless. What a bummer. Get well soon!

Thank you!

There is a silver lining in every cloud. In 4 days I've lost over 10 lbs.

only had the flu one time myself, but then again I am a big time hermit, although I do enjoy driving by myself and just go for a ride and discover new things, while singing this little light of mine..

I did spend about two weeks in my bed during January I think it was. Only other places I have been are to get groceries, art supplies or to the art gallery. I am content with it.

Last edited:
Well now,

if you could all see me at the moment, you'd just die laughing. I have half of a squirrel face, literally. The one side looks like there is a grapefruit stuck inside of it, it is so huge. And trying to smile is hilarious--I can only do half of one. My one side of my face looks sort of like a baby's butt! :roflmao: :roflmao:

As you might imagine, one of my teeth has decided to be stupid.

I've been fighting to keep an infection from setting in, and lost--badly. The tooth has a crown on it, and I didn't want it put there in the first place. But if I have my way now, the whole tooth will come out.

The nerve is throbbing, and bending my head is the world's biggest joke.

We won't discuss the number of drugs i've taken or things I've done so far to ATTEMPT to get some sleep...........but the dentist is on my list of people to see today.

I think I've managed a whopping 10 hours in 3 days. Most of it last night, when I found a decent combination of stuff. Good grief.

Anyone wanna switch places?

Last edited:
that sounds unfortunate,
I have a sinus infection, and have been awake and sneezing.

Last edited:
Ooooooooo,

Court, that sucks a hill o' beans as well. But I'll still trade you, any day!

Hmmmmmm,

that sounds fun as well.

Could keep me entertained.

Pass her over here. She'd have to wait on me, hand and foot, then we'd "do battle" heehheheheh. I'm in just the right mood for it.

This tooth thing is making me all kinds of grumpy. Ive temporarily got the pain killed, but being in labor would definitely be more fun!

not really, she is the liberated type.
I can't deal with the wait on me hand and foot type.

I'm not

normally the wait on me hand and foot type. But right now, it would be perfect! When you cant bend over or eat, trust me, it'd be GREAT.

Oh Meetz, I hope you can get some relief from the dentist today.

And Court I hope your sinuses feel better and your gf calms down, or vice versa,

Me, too, Nak.

I'm beginning to think that it's an abcessed tooth. Oh joy of joys. LOLOLOL.

Now, if anyone wants to take this pain, PLEASE be my guest. I'll be more than happy to share. I really am fed up with it. Labor DOES sound more fun at the moment. *sighing and bashing head on wall*

Ermmmmmmmm, OK

I'm here, sort of.

How's it going, everyone? Having fun? Court, are you keeping that gf of yours in line, or not?

I've been to the dentist and back. Scared him, a bit, LOL. I have a feeling the kids at school might be shocked to see me today as well.

I look like a bloomin' chipmunk, and then some.

At least I can wear my glasses properly again! :)

It's going to be a while before I look close to normal again, I'm thinking, but the pain is far less, so this is good. But now, it's time to go shopping for things that I can actually EAT.

I'm off now. It's going to take me forever and a day to get ready to go, I can't bend over for anything. Oh well, it won't last forever! :roflmao: :bigsmile:

Later!

Ooh toothache is probably the worst thing ever =/ Hope it's feeling better soon!

Did anyone miss me over the last week lol? I've been off on my hols to spain. Was my birthday on Saturday and some guys that own a bar we go to threw me a party! I had happy birthday sung to me in four different languages (Spanish, English, Norweigan and Swedish), they decorated the place and got me a cake and everything lol. It was a great night. Was strange being away from home on my birthday though.

I feel so cold since we got back. Went from 35 degrees C over there to 10 degrees over here. Brrrr!

I'm looking forward to a good long sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Happy belated Lou! Of course we missed you, but I knew you were in sunny Spain dancing a flamenco on the tables while tossing back the Sangria.

Back
Top Bottom