The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

it has been a long week, and the meds suck,
and so do the weather changing. This is the first time since I developed epilepsy I have stayed in alabama, normally I skip town when it starts getting cold and dont come back till later on in the year.

I bet she would have yelled less if she knew I got up because i am used to listening to her and what she said to do with out arguing

It's Torrevieja in Spain I'm going to. Currently its 5am and I'm sitting in the departures area with a coffee. Least I can get couple hours snooze on the plane.

Come on sunshine! Oh yeah, just had to go through one of them new all body scanners, where basically they can see everything under your clothes. Why am I always "randomly selected" to be searched in airports? My record is getting searched or stopped 4 times in one trip, going from England to Ireland. It's getting to be a running joke lol x

I am sorry, too, Court. A person just shouldn't be yelled at for trying to do the right thing.

I know you are :D - that's at you Court - you are both pretty

Last edited:
Why am I always "randomly selected" to be searched in airports? My record is getting searched or stopped 4 times in one trip, going from England to Ireland. x

The screeners are irresistably drawn to you. Once they see your body on superscan, they just can't resist. Ether that, or it's the packs of cards you've been duct taping around your waist. lol....

Don't joke about this out loud at the airport, or you won't be lol'ing...lol....

:banana:

It's Torrevieja in Spain I'm going to. Currently its 5am and I'm sitting in the departures area with a coffee. Least I can get couple hours snooze on the plane.

Come on sunshine! Oh yeah, just had to go through one of them new all body scanners, where basically they can see everything under your clothes. Why am I always "randomly selected" to be searched in airports? My record is getting searched or stopped 4 times in one trip, going from England to Ireland. It's getting to be a running joke lol x

it is cause you are pretty

white mountain biking shorts. are about the stupidest thing I have come across tonight, but they are cool looking. most of the shorts left of from last season are pretty rough looking I have noticed.

Prolly belongs in 'Poetry'

shh shh
she can't sleep
even tried to count some sheep
gears keep turning
no off button
wander far from fields of mutton
back to landscapes less serene
her brain a scattered time machine
what if, if only
guilt is gnawing
shredding guts
incessant clawing
thought she killed that wicked monster
still its prey, some days it haunts her
big mistakes, bad decisions
crimson past like scarred incisions
start again forgive, forgive
perhaps some things she won't outlive
emotional midget, basket case
spilling tears from place to place
wherever she goes
drip drip drip
from leaky eyelids tears will slip
leaving traces streaky face
and that salty, snotty taste
tomorrow, next year
leave the past
things start spinning sick-bag fast
endless list of things to do
don't let them down
they count on you
hush now, hush now
rest your head
think warm fuzzy thoughts instead
count a million awesome blessings
silence worries, worthless stressing
envision loved ones' precious faces
safe secure in warm embraces
oops she's saddened less consoled
those hands too far away to hold
family over oceans blue
others might as well be too
not seas between that separate
but failure to communicate
she thinks of friends she misses much
regret and grief in losing touch
thank you cards she needs to write
her mind could go and go all night
ugh exhausted
need some zzz's
&#@% off sun, go back down please
what to count now?
ducks ducks geese
upon a lake, a pond of peace
feather pillow floating down
grant her sleep or let her drown
sick of swimming she surrenders
sinks to sleep in silent splendor

Last edited:
I do

like that poem, Ajax. If you want me to move it to the poetry area, I will.

Love that poem, Ajax. If there was a "thanks" button in here I'd be pressing it.

Hey, court. What's with the pics of the dead animals? Our minds go very interesting places in the middle of the night....

Thank you, Meetz and Endless. It's pretty Emo. One of my good friends just died and I'm pretty blah. I appreciate the compliments a great deal. Feel free to move it to the poetry section, whichever you feel is most appropriate.

No good tv on, and i have extended hd cable. How picky have I gotten, when there are hundreds of channels and i can't find anything to watch? Or maybe it's a comment on how many infomercials are on at this hour. it's hard to find actual programming. right now watching a folk group concert from the 70's. i guess that's pretty good.

How sad will it be if PBS is gone, now that the public funding is gone. it's one of the few channels left that i like watching.

anybody out there? are you watching tv? what's on?

rode the bike to across town party last, rode home passed out before 1 am.

I had gotten a lot more done with the flap for my bag than I have in several weeks. I stopped to make sure every thing line up correctly and that my ideas we not just in vain.
Unfortunately it looks like a lot of them were. The orange fabric in the background is way too bright and shines through the fabric in the foreground. showing where I cut up the other layers. This means I need to either completely re-cut a piece or remove a piece.
I wasn't expecting that. But i am glad I checked first. Before I got too far ahead.

No good tv on, and i have extended hd cable. How picky have I gotten, when there are hundreds of channels and i can't find anything to watch? Or maybe it's a comment on how many infomercials are on at this hour. it's hard to find actual programming. right now watching a folk group concert from the 70's. i guess that's pretty good.

How sad will it be if PBS is gone, now that the public funding is gone. it's one of the few channels left that i like watching.

anybody out there? are you watching tv? what's on?
i watch bbc most of the time,but actually dont watch as much tv these days as it repulses me. I am writing some skits for a show I plan to submit somewhere based on an art gallery.

Back
Top Bottom