The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Oh, to help you rest after your seizure, I'm sending you sleeeeeepy vibes. You are also getting sleeeeeeepy..... (it worked on meetz)

I could talk about the rain pitter pattering on the window pane, and the constant drip drip drip drip from the overflowing gutters. Rain, rain, rain, rain, puddles and rivlets, sheets on windows and droplets in the air, drip, drip, droplet, drop. Over and over and over again, drops and and drops and drops and droplets and tiny worlds of water, dripping, drip drip drip drip. The droplets on the sleek ducks' backs dribble and drip, drip, drip, drip, drip into the lake. The sound is soothing constant noise from the sky, ahhh..... drip, drip, drip. The evergreens sigh in the wind, sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh, sway, sway, sway, sway....

Are you getting sleepy yet?

Last edited:
Hi, Eve! Nice to see you in here. Or, I guess, sorry to see you in here. lol...
Leg cramps can be a lack of potassium or calcium.

Here's an article on calcium for leg cramps, even though the experimental group were pregnant! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7282298

Leg cramps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cramp

Thanks for the link. I read it and it had some useful information.:hi5:

I ended up faling asleep at 4 am and now in a few hours I have to have a root canal done:Better dreams tonite hopefully for y'all.:e:

Nothing personal but I hope I don't have to enter the midnight club again tonight

Last edited:
Well, was back at work today, thought I would sleep straightway when I got home, but alas not. Snuggled up in my bed now though, gonna try some reading. Got a trapped nerve in shoulder again, muscles are in a big ole knot around it. Ouchy lol. Good news is that I'm finally getting off the Vimpat, woot! Just got to start tapering it off.

Off Vimpat? Is your doc replacing it with something? What?

I slept 9 hours last night, without drugs. Then slept almost all day today. Don't ask me what's going on. I haven't slept more than 2-4 hours a night for several months now. My body puzzles me.

I miss you guys, but I'd rather sleep.

it is kinda linke the hotel california around here .

you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave.

Lolol,

Court, I think you're right on the money about that one!

How's the sewing coming tonight?

bad seizure a couple days ago, been in bed a day or two.
much better now. Hungry.

it is kinda linke the hotel california around here .

you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave.

You right. Here I am again.

I sleep through one night and I was getting too certain about it. It's the power of hope. Or the fact I slept a lot yesterday (unusual for me)

Oh, my.... is there an increase? That's awful. Has he seen his neurologist?

Please try to get some sleep, or you'll be having more of a problem with yours, too, and that won't help anybody.

Are you still up right now?

<<<<hugs>>>>

Got about 7 hours last night, woot!

Endless - for the moment Vimpat isn't being replaced with anything else because I asked that I just stay on the Keppra (3000 mg a day) until I at least least see the neurologist in may.

I took 2 ambien tonight before bed. And here I am. Again. Somebody get out the elephant dart gun and giant cartridge of anesthesia. I'm beginning to think that's what it's going to take.

If I'm going to whine I might as well do a really good job. On top of the E and IIH, I have the garden variety flu. Fever of 102 that took a dive tonight to 96.7, a really itchy heat rash, nausea, exhaustion. Didn't realize yesterday I was getting sick, and then BAM, here it is. Everybody's had it and I guess it's no big deal, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. It's also the explanation of why I slept for two solid days earlier this week.

Okay. Whining over.

Court, are there more photos of your backpack? How's it going?

Lou, how did the meeting between the govt. people and your parents go?

Meetz, Stilldancing, Eve, I'm so glad to not see you in here tonight!

Hey. Where IS everybody? Sleeping?!

Last edited:
Currently 2pm here but thought I'd stop in anyway lol. Saw a job that I want to apply for, in a Pet Aid hospital. I won't be using my animal care and veterinary skills though, its for a receptionist position. Good news is that it will be regular part time hours with no early mornings or late nights, bad news is that there will be many people applying!

Endless - I put an update on Owen in my thread in the Lounge. Not good news I'm afraid.

ahhhhh... didnt know that was the latest. rotten. just rotten.

Good luck on the job. they'd be crazy not to hire you. YOU R BEST QUALIFIED AND WILL GET THE JOB!

Hey Lou, good luck with the job app! It sounds promising. And being around animals can be very therapeutic.

Back
Top Bottom