the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Well I'm awake but also pretty tired so will be having an early night (only Saturday night here).

TPBM hopes to have a good weekend

But of course and I hope you do too!!! :)

Has a bread maker (time to make more omg homemade always wins!!! :D)

Nope but I've made fancy breads before. Zucchini bread is my favorite.

TPBM

Got into a big fight today!

I don't think so.
Huh. That reminded me of LL Cool J and how he says that.

TPBM prefers juice more than water.

(This is me. Nobody can take my beloved Robinson's Fruit Squash away from me! Never!)

I like both. It just depends on what I'm in the mood for at the time.

TPBM

Always wears slippers while they are in the house.

Slippers...flip flops...sandals...whatever you wanna call em...except I can't wear the ones that go between your toes...it bothers me...I have a pair of Nike "Swoosh" slides...and I just love Nike in general...that and Under Armor...though I wear a pair of Dr. Scholl's when walking or exercising...

Has blue eyes

Last edited:
That's actually funny MrE because I can't wear the shoes with things that go between your toes either. I hate it, it just doesn't feel right and I even got blisters from wearing them once.

Nope I've got brown eyes.

TPBM

Is going to sleep with the windows open tonight.

Yeah they rub me raw lol

We always open the windows at night (in the summer)...if you've ever lived in California then you know how hot it gets here...the AC's need a break after running all day...thankfully we live in a secluded garage apartment so there's no annoying neighbors on the other side of the wall...

Anyway...I have this stubborn headache...don't know why...could be the recent change in weather...

Knows why I have a headache

Last edited:
No I don't but I wish I did so I could help you out!

TPBM

Just talked to a friend.

I just finished doing some cardio on the bike...I thought I'd give it a try to see if it helped with my headache...I feel fine...so far...

I'm currently talking to a friend yes lol

Is feeling sexy

If you sexy can refer to healthy, than yeah kinda.

Just started at a local gym Friday. I plan to go 3x a week. I have another 45-50lbs to lose to feel "sexy". :) I already lost 25lbs since my RTLS, just by eating better. :)

TPBM would also like to lose some weight.

Nope I'm at an ideal weight already because of good diet and exercise...

K time for bed...goodnight

Has messy hair

Eh...can't say I've ever had raw onions but it reminds me I need to start adding garlic into my diet...it has A LOT of great health benefits...

Is aware of those benefits

Only benefit of garlic that I knew of is that it makes my breath bad and it keeps my husband away from me! :roflmao:

TPBM

Is listening to some good music.

Nope. But I do have one piece from a movie soundtrack in my head. In my head, it alternates between the original version and the piano cover...it's quite interesting.

The mentioned movie soundtrack piece is called Flying With Mother and it's part of the How To Train Your Dragon 2 soundtrack. It's my favourite! [emoji1][emoji16]

TPBM is claustrophobic.

Back
Top Bottom