the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

False. I came back from college about 2 hours ago...I'M TIRED!! [emoji30]

TPBM likes lentils.

I'm not sure if I've ever had them so I really can't give you an answer on that one.

TPBM

Needs to mop their kitchen floor.

True, it's been wayyyyyyyy too long.

Tpbm needs to vacuum their house..

Just did the other day but it could probably be done again today because of the cat hair that's here!

TPBM

Needs a hair cut.

True! I'd recommend finding a vid on youtube tho..lol.

Tpbm has their tv on. (Football here...)

Not! I'm not Jeffrey Dahmer. But I do enjoy the Hannibal Lecter series. lol

TPBM likes "some" scary movies.

Yeah but nobody past the age of 2 is supposed to be drinking it...it causes too many health problems...

Is feeling relaxed today

Not really. Travelling to and from College is tiring.

MrE - Where did you get THAT information from? It's new to me!

TPBM has watched at least 2 episodes of the Recess cartoon TV series.

The protein in it is hard to digest and it causes a multitude of problems (for people over 2) including allergy problems and intense mucus buildup..."whole wheat" is a gimmick as are a bunch of other things in the food world today..."whole wheat" is actually WORSE for you than regular bread because it shuts off the liver from absorbing nutrients in nutrient rich foods (assuming you are actually eating any)...grains in general are just bad mmmkay...not to mention all bread really is is just sugar (and obviously we know that too much sugar is bad)...I won't even go near processed foods...well I mean the subject lol

As humans we are carnivores (blame it on sin whatever) but with our canines we eat MEAT...as well as vegetables, fruits, and nuts...our bodies need protein as well as fats...vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables...

Just learned something new (or not)

Last edited:
Luxuries are put on hold for the moment lol

Can run backwards

Ummm you mean like the game Twister??

Has seen a ghost

Back
Top Bottom