the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

^--- Me to, I love my Hawaiian, Bowling, Charlie Harper (Sheen), Steve Wilkos shirts. :)

No, I'm a "good" boy. lol

TPBM - Needs a night on the town.

No...I'd rather get on a sleep at night schedule rather than this dreaded vampire one...

Has been to the moon

Not that I know of...

TPBM
Is going to a picnic this weekend

Maybe, but I ain't telling.

TPBM - Would like to find a place to shout "Hey You Guys" !!

Ummm huh?

Has met someone from this forum in person

YES! but it's above top secret! 8) (if you know the secret password pm me)

Is using chrome

Nope. I made myself some noodles and added a few spices - yummy! I didn't add any chilli though because I'm quite not well.

TPBM likes chicken soup.

Only if it's homemade and doesn't have any noodles...noodles are gross...they remind me of worms...not only that...they're nothing but starch (wheat) which serves no nutritional benefits...

Is eating at least 3 servings of green healthy vegetables daily such as spinach, kale, brocoli, and asparagus (sorry green beans and ice berg lettuce don't count lol)

If possible, and no I don't like V8 juice! lol

TPBM - is having a so/so weekend so far.

Who said anything about V8 juice! lol

(I'm not some insane health nut all stuck up and shit...I just care to a certain degree for specific reasons...really I'm a fun guy once you get to know me :D)

Time is an illusion thus we strive to make everyday the best...weekday or weekend...life forever begins again

Realizes that you can never really know your true potential until you try (and by "try" I mean do)

Last edited:
Nope, ate a late lunch so I'm not having dinner. Plus it's way past dinner time here.

TPBM

Can't stand dirty dishes in their sink!

Well depending on what schedule your on or when you go to sleep or how long you stay up or how active you are throughout the day it's never a right or wrong time to eat "dinner"...at least not for me anyway...

Likes the endorphin release from hot peppers!! (I'm having one right now :p)

YUP! I had salmon with brocoli and half an avocado for "dinner"...

Is happy :)

Back
Top Bottom