the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ewww no...GERMS!!! I prefer to workout at home with my own germs (and rules) lol

Needs a massage

Ewww no...GERMS!!! I prefer to workout at home with my own germs (and rules)

Not a real problem where I go. Members only, low membership, lazy members. :)
Which means only a handful of people go. lol

A massage would be nice, as long as I can choose the masseuses. Also happy endings can be on or off the table. :) lol

TPBM - Needs to see a chiropractor.

Good for you...I still don't like gyms regardless of how many people are there...too many distractions and I am not going to wait my turn to use something someone else is using not to mention like I said before GERMS!!! I'm a germaphobe (I must wash my hands like 100 times a day)...but masterbating helps keep my hands moist (did I just say that out loud lol...oops)...I sometimes like to workout nude and don't think they would allow that in gyms haha!!!

anyways...I really need a massage...I am really knotty (and naughty hehe)...my wife can only do so much...her hands are so soft and delicate...she doesn't apply as much force as I need plus she tickles me to death...I end up using the foam rollers and tennis balls...they work wonders! :D

Yeah I could use a bone cracker appointment along with a physical therapist (which hopefully I will be getting soon...I have tendonitis/tightness on my right side...probably from too much masturbation...I'm gonna have to tell the doctor the honest to God truth lol)

Understands...

Last edited:
No, because I'm not a pervert!

TPBM

Has posted things on You Tube.

Yup! My music :D

Has been taken on a magic carpet ride...and seen a whole new world :eek:

I don't "think" I can or can't do anything...I either do it or I don't...in this case I like to sing when I like to sing how I like to sing to whatever I like to sing to...did I mention wherever??? If you don't like it then good for you...if you do then good for you as well...either way I'm still going to do it whether you like it or not :D

Can shake their groove thang :banana:

Ummm...like I said before noodles are gross...they remind me of worms...and it's nothing but starch...geez do I need to add this to my signature for all you gluten eaters out there?! Lol

Loves sweet potatoes (mmmm...)

Mmmmmmmm...... I love sweet potatoes... Thanks MrE

PBM

I know you love aBoFA....... figure it out, you know we are right!!

Mmmm...yes...you know me all to well ;)

Is the grand architect and master of their universe!!!

YES you are the grand architect and master of their universe..... BUT.... you still do not feed them well, OUR CHILDREN.... what do you want to eat??!!

EVERYTHING!!! I AM SOOO HUNGRY!!! RAWR!!! but we have to learn to take little nibbles instead of constantly devouring everything :(

Wants desert :p

No, not in the mood for sweet stuff right now.

TPBM

Likes to read.

Depends on what it is and my mood...but yes I like to read

Likes to cook (I do...and I like to clean as well :))

Can it be digital?

Has been to Meteor Crater, Arizona (can't count how many times I've been...sure is a spectacular sight though)

Back
Top Bottom