the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Do your kittys snore MrE? One of mine does and believe it or not it helps me sleep better!

Yes I have had the same avatar, since I've been here, and don't plan on ever changing it. It's one of my kittys!

TPBM

Doesn't watch too much tv.

Neither of us ever watch tv...we believe it's a waste of money...but we do love to watch movies/series...like Doctor Who for example...but that's just one of many (we love sci-fi lol)...

and I don't think my kitties snore but I have heard them make cute little moaning noises like they are dreaming or something...my baby use to sleep with me before we got the other baby but now that there's two babies there's too much activity and they keep us up so we sleep in separate rooms lol...then again neither of them are overweight or have sinus problems...which are two indicators as to the cause of snoring...they are both fed a balanced diet and get plenty of exercise chasing each other around the house tumbling and tackling each other...it's so cute! Until it gets a little too rough of course then we have to break them up lol...luckily we live in a secluded garage apartment with an area to look out and see birdies...it's both entertaining for us and the kitties...watching the birdies eat from the bird feeder and the hummingbirds are just amazing...I lol every time I see the big Bluejays land on the small bird feeder and nearly knock it off lol...there are also a bunch of plants outside...my wife has a green thumb and sometimes we use seasonings from the "mini garden" it's convenient and nice :)

Likes yogurt

Last edited:
I'm sure that depends on the person's mood and taste...not to mention the situation :)

Knows the secret to life itself 8)

Last edited:
Psychics? Hahaha! What a joke...seriously please tell me you were kidding...psychics in theory may be able to plant ideas into one's mind and/or activate what is already there...but in physical reality (when used in context with the original statement) EVERYONE knows the secret to life because we all live it...the fact remains that we may all live different lives but we all still live them and whatever that means to each and every one of us is gazed upon in an inter-dimensional crystal known as quantum meta-physics...we can formulate endless ideas, speculations, and beliefs...but the trick is in order to know the secret one must realize that the possibilities are endless and that the universe of energy, matter, and form is constantly changing...yet there is one that doesn't...and that one is yours...understand the difference between truth and your truth...they'll balance each other out automatically...

natm...

Understands the relationship between electromagnetic fields and space-time distortion

Last edited:
On the basic scale yes. IE: I know if you put a magnet on the side of PC case your will FUBAR it. lol :)

TPBM - would like to do a bit of "Weird Science".

Speaking of magnets...

20110822205956_your%20magnets%20are%20here.jpg

Likes to swing on swings...at the playground lol

Last edited:
Nope......watching Project Runway and enjoying the crazy comments on this thread and my day off!

tpbm
Believes in ghosts

No, don't like being out in the rain.

TPBM

Has a magazine subscription

False, farsighted

Tpbm knows what homecoming mums are and finds them hideous.

Nope, perhaps their the mothers of the superficial dance teens?

TPBM - likes the idea of going to those dances.

Not today......at least as of right this minute! But I have worn a homecoming mum.......

TPBM is planning on staying in their pajamas all day watching reruns!

Back
Top Bottom