the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I watched a movie with my wife and then I had some yummy chicken from the crockpot with a sweet potato and spinach...it was deeelicious! Then I had some applesauce with cinnamon...then I downed it with a refreshing glass of water...satisfying indeed! :)

Has been to The Grand Canyon...despite seeing Meteor Crater several times (once with my wife) I've only seen The Grand Canyon once...but it was with my wife so it was a timeless moment...until it started raining (though that was beautiful and fun in it's own way)...I miss the rain though...it never rains here in Cali...well I mean it does...but not very much and not for very long...I use to live in the Southeastern U.S. where it's always wet but the humidity is awful...glad I'm not living there anymore lol

Last edited:
Not really. Been washing clothes all day and it's not something that I like doing too much.

TPBM

Used to have a mood ring.

Never owned one...though I don't think they're accurate...

I don't like doing laundry either but it's gotta be done lol

Has a tan

I don't eat baked potatoes...I eat sweet potatoes...a much healthier and tastier choice (imo)

Wants to do yoga with me

What's scary about doing yoga? Do you have some personal problem or something??? I love it...it's great for the body, mind, and spirit :)

Has a belly ring (sexy :p)

Last edited:
Haha maybe the yoga wasn't what I was referring to :p. Jk.

Tpbm wears their socks inside out.

Nope I have several working just fine :D (what I need is more hd space...or maybe I just need to delete a BUNCH of files lol)

Is taking new meds

Last edited:
False, it's worked since 2009. Knock wood!

Tomb is experiencing a super cloudy, windy day.

Nice cool windy day yesterday when I was out and about. I enjoyed the cool breeze flowing through my beard. lol :)

TPBM - Lets their hair grow longer in the fall/winter months.

That is somewhat true but not entirely false...

Has a good idea about something and knows it

No, it's hard enough for people to find my house now and if there were no street names people would never be able to get to my place!

TPBM

Doesn't understand "text talk" most of the time.

Depends on who I'm talking to...

Agrees there is no such thing as too many pillows :D

Yes!!!! You can't believe how many pillows are on my bed, plus the cats that I use for pillows too sometimes!

TPBM

Just spent about an hour on the phone trying to get something fixed in their house.

False...

and yes I completely understand the whole kitty pillow thing lol...I have a Burmese and a Maine Coon...both girls...they are both so sweet and cute and cuddly...but the Burmese is amazingly smart and has a great personality...not to mention she's my baby...the Maine Coon is so care free and silly (and growing quite big lol)...she's my wife's baby...but both are special in their own unique way...they balance each other out nicely...just like me and my wife :)

Has had the same avatar for a long time and doesn't plan on changing it anytime soon...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom