the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

not lately.

TPBM - is a little too into Halloween. [decorating house top to bottom, front to back, inside and out, etc]

Nope don't celebrate holidays...I believe everyday should be treated equally and that is special...taking into account that some days it's easier said than done lol

Has had a little too much stimulation :eek:

How did you know?? Sitting on the heating pad right this very minute.

TPBM is watching football and thinking about having an afternoon snack.

No for the football...yes for the snack...

Needs to visit the dentist :D

Going Thursday........MrE is all knowing!

TPBM has secretly dipped into the Halloween candy.....

Lol cmon you know me better than that :lol:

Is experiencing slight anxiety but nothing too serious

Again you are right! Watching the Broncos play the 49ers. Big Manning fan here!

TPBM is not worried about Ebola

Lol haven't you ever heard the song that goes "Don't worry...Be happy"

Has something on their mind

I'm constantly sleepy but awake all the time...you connect the dots lol

Is nimble and quick and likes to jump over candlesticks

False...I like them if they're in certain scents.

Tpbm loves the color red.

Not really, I prefer blue. But if you looked into my closet you'd see more grey. lol :)

TPBM - has many favorite colors.

Nope on the bike after doing mini yoga stretches...

Lives near a train station

Ummm when I meant near I mean like a few blocks away haha... (that would be us...literally a 5 minute walk to the Amtrak station...assuming you are walking at a decent pace lol)

I've only been on the train once believe it or not...me and my wife took one last Christmas to go visit with family...it was nice...we hope to take another trip on it again one day :)

Wears Dr. Scholls

Back
Top Bottom