the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

False, but was a teen in the 80s. I can't imagine a better era to grow up in!

Tpbm sucks at bowling.

Nope I'm a pro at putting my fingers inside and knocking down those pins :D

Has low tolerance for high intolerance

nope, I'm a quiet giant until I can't takes it no more. lol

TPBM - Uses just a little patience.

Depends on the situation...

Is allergic to allergies

Yes :) (and yeah about the gluten...but there's a lot more to that and diet in general)

Is thankful just because

I'm thankful to be alive (Seriously. I had cancer 7 years ago)

tpbm - Gets along well with their siblings

I'm thankful to be alive (Seriously. I had cancer 7 years ago)

That's what I was implying...glad you are still here with us :)

as far as my siblings go...let's just say we have our differences lol

Has seen Aurora Borealis in person (it's so beautiful :eek:)

Thank you. :)
My sibling and I have had a few differences too.

The Aurora Borealis is on my bucket list. I did a whole paper about it in science class in high school so I have always found it fascinating.

tpbm - frequently loses their keys

False, it's something I usually remember. :)

Tpbm has a huge sweet tooth. :p

Yes but I'm not ignorant like some spoiled child mindlessly and constantly cramming my face full of unhealthy junk...it's all about moderation and common sense...if you actually care about your overall health you'll make better choices like eating fresh fruit instead of a processed candy bar...but some people don't care thus they suffer because of their bad habits and lame excuses...it's okay to reward yourself from time to time...but there is a HUGE difference between eating 1 candy bar a month and eating them every day (obviously)...but thanks to health problems like cavities, obesity, and diabetes...the junk food companies and medical corporations just keep getting richer and more corrupt...thus our choices fill their pockets and empty our sanity...literally

but anyway yes I love dark chocolate...but when I eat sweet junk I prefer to eat "healthy junk" such as a protein bar or shake...best enjoyed post workout followed by a deliciously nutrient dense meal an hour later :D

Likes rubbing balloons against their hair :p

Last edited:
I already am :D

Knows the secret of "bending" the fabric of the space-time continuum 8)

Last edited:
(*loud crash* I'm back!)

Nope. Care to share?

TPBM is wondering whether they're ambidextrous (able to use both hands equally well).

No such thing...only YOU make your own decisions...

Needs to shower

Sure...then you all can clean up the mess...or give me a nice massage...your choice :D

Forgot to wash their hands

Back
Top Bottom