the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope, I'm not OCD about that.

TPBM has been to an Asian wedding at least once.
(They can be very interesting :))

Yep, my best guy friend is getting married in a couple of weeks. He's kind of like the little brother I never had. I'm so glad he finally found the right girl.

TPBM wishes they could retire sooner rather than later.

No such thing...life is work till the day you die...well physically anyway...our spirits will live on...hopefully in a better place :)

Likes to feel the wind in their hair...

Yes & no. But I do love a nice cool breeze blowing through my beard. :)

TPBM - lets their hair grow really long before they cut it.

Ewww no that's gross...I'm not some dirty looking hippie lol...I'm always well groomed and shaven silky smooth with exceptional hygiene...I have a full head of healthy and shiny hair...I'm also "Mr. Clean" (and a neat freak) so I hate messes and will not tolerate laziness, half fast work, or nasty habits...

Better recognize! :D

Has enjoyed a jacuzzi in the mountains looking up at the stars :)

Well, given that I live in the mountains of Molokai and I have an outdoor hot tub, I have done this often.

TPBM is a gourmet cook

No, but I love some of the threads you started so I feel like I do.

TPBM really needs a vacation.

Not really, but I do need to get a few essentials for the house.

TPBM - needs a nice hideaway.

Hiding from what exactly...there's nothing to hide from in life except yourself...and even then you never find what you like...so you learn to not take things for granted and just appreciate the moment because you never know when it may be your last ...only to start over brand new :) (and hopefully improved ;))

Is having a hard time adjusting but is hanging in there... (There is no faith without trial and error)

Last edited:
Not to hard, just uncertain of where to go next.

TPBM- Has a plan of action for everything.

Only if you believe there is nothing beyond a three dimensional reality...then plans surely do exist and there is no "divine" intervention let alone a greater understanding once the physical body breathes it's final breath...with that said plans are merely dust in the wind...there is a intricate flow to everything...we're all sojourners here on this planet...so beautiful and delicate...the seeds that we consciously plant is the tree that we subconsciously manifest...the substance of free will...time is an illusion as space can only be perceived to have no end...all matter is formed within the energy matrix known as the human spirit...and that my friend is infinite :)

Is written in the stars...

Nope but I'm grateful to all the people who helped me move stuff over the past six months (lots of stairs at my new house).

TPBM colors their hair

No, and I don't plan ever to do it.

My hair has been 4-tone (blonde, brown, auburn, grey) for a few years.
It doesn't bother me. :)

TPBM - likes their hair color.

Back
Top Bottom