the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I would never do that!!! ;)

TPBM

Had to get a whole bunch of smaller clothes because they lost a ton of weight!!!!

Lol nope...I've always been lean...but if I do lose any weight it's just a few pounds because of natural fluctuation :D

Needs a haircut

Never tried one before so can't comment...

Is ambidextrous

Depends on what I need to do. Overall yes.

TPBM - Could live isolated from the madness of a hustle & bustle city.

Uhhh...well I sure as hell didn't sleep out lol

Has farted in their sleep and woken themselves up :lol:

Sometimes. But I tend to burp, and end up getting the hiccups. :(

TPBM - Is going to bed early tonight.

Hiccups are caused by getting too much oxygen...you might want to focus on breathing normally when that happens...

Ummm...nope I'm on a healthy consistent sleep schedule finally :)

Can do a pushup with no hands :D

Has nothing to do with levitation lol and no hahaha

Hears the demonic call of an ice cream truck... :eek:

(Oh, I get it now. You are a naughty boy.)

Ice cream holds no power over me. A plate of onion rings, however, and my willpower crumbles.

TPBM prefers Mac to PC

No I'm a naughty girl ;)

and onion rings ewww...but I guess everyone has their junky weakness :p

And sorry but PC FTW...anything CRAPPLE makes is an abomination (just my opinion don't take it personal :D)

PC so I can tear it apart and fix it myself, or build a new one. :)

TPBM - can build their own PC.

Never had a reason to but there's always a first for everything :)

Whoops my bad I forgot to ask a question... lolz

Has solved a Rubik's Cube with their feet, blindfolded, while floating in zero gravity...naked :D

Last edited:
Never even tried and don't want to.

TPBM
Has a Kindle and reads books on it.

nope, I still prefer the real things books or magazines.

I'm O.S. or O.S.T. (Old School / Old School Tech) lol

TPBM - I gradually getting used to newer technology.

Hmmm...interesting statement "the real things"...as humans, anything within the rational field of cognition/perception is automatically processed in the brain as "the real things" (or is it?)...now don't get me wrong...there's a lot of weird phenomena out there which seemingly defies rational explanation...such as in this instance the limited range of perspective in association with generational comprehension when quantified by time-dilation/relocation of sub-atomic particles...and beyond...

We question "reality" based on the answers it gives us because for every answer there is always an unanswered question...think of it like this...one may be used to newer technology while another may be getting used to newer technology...however technology is technology regardless of how used to one is of it let alone the physical age of A and/or B...thus I will conclude that one can only be as used to something as something is of it...and yes the system is self-aware...it was, is, and always will be... spO_Oky

Is moving forward and backward simultaneously...

Last edited:
I do right now because my husband is playing his drums in the basement.

TPBM
Went out and had a great dinner with family.

Back
Top Bottom