the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope...I'm not you so it's impossible to know exactly what you are thinking/feeling/experiencing etc....

Has to pee...

I have no idea what that is and I don't want to know :lol:

Found that their inner potential has an inner potential...

Well since "weird" is a word that is based entirely on perspective, I will say that we all have the answers to our own questions before we even ask them...it just takes "time" for us to catch up to ourselves...in our own universe/s :D

Is doing laundry today... (yay)

Last edited:
Yes, but if it's too spicy it bothers my stomach. :(

TPBM - can cook Thai, Japanese, Chinese, or Greek food.

I used to but that was a long time ago.

TPBM

Got some really good deals at the store today.

Nah. The only coupons I see are for stuff I don't eat/use like pizza and sodas. They don't give out coupons for grass fed beef and organic produce unfortunately.

TPBM has a current passport and plans to use it.

Nope, but I do have a New York State Lifetime Fishing License that I want to get using. :)

TPBM- Wants to get out and enjoy the season quick, before it changes.

Hehehe. The median temp here varies about 9 degree from mid summer to mid winter.

TPBM thinks astrology is silly. Fun but silly.

Nope, venison is on the menu tonight. My friend bagged a deer and brought me some.

TPBM likes reading mysteries

I do read them a good bit.

TPBM
Got to wear shorts today because it was really warm outside!!!!

Haha where exactly?!? In the freakin desert! I think not lol

Has a virus

Back
Top Bottom