the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Never been there, too shaky for me. Way to much plastic people walking around. lol

How can you comment about a place you've never been??? Yes California is known for it's seismic activity but there are places (such as where I'm living) where you don't feel a thing...except for the occasional Amtrak vibrations....anyway your snide (and silly) remark makes me think that you must be made of a superior material/element...let me guess you came here to planet Earth on your GOLDEN THRONE to learn about the "plastic people" inhabiting it yet you learned that you had much to learn yourself (oh the irony)...if there is one universal truth it's that there is no such thing as "perfect" yet we all feel an overwhelming need to fill some invisible hole in ourselves...call it what you will it's there and in the end (so to speak) nobody can fill it but you...there's no way other way (or is there?)...people who live in denial never see the truth hiding in plain sight as they wander around themselves with a faithless blindfold on...and people who fall deception to the "mindless slave reality" and live in complacency get sucked deep into themselves...only to be trapped in a holographic prison...thus the need for messages such as "WAKE UP", "THE END IS NEAR", ASSPARTAME SUCKS, ETC....society has ironically (there's that word again) embedded an integrity altering chip into itself...we can only hope that more and more "plastic people" SEE THE LIGHT! :)

With that said...I'm going to skip your question and let someone else answer it because I can only assume that my "plastic answer" will not live up to your SUPREME EXPECTATIONS ;)

Is spiritually projecting a physical manifestation with their mental mind :eek:

Last edited:
Gack! No way. Don't even own a TV. Just watch stuff on the net now and then.

TPBM has grandchildren

Depends on which one you are referring to.

How can you comment about a place you've never been??? Yes California is known for it's seismic activity......

:( I'm sorry that I may have offended you. But you have possibly misunderstood my answer.

When I said "shaky" it means many things. Yes seismic activity is one of them, but that is a small part of it. The fast paced lifestyles, gangland tensions, too much Hollywood influences, etc. Which leads to the "plastic people". That doesn't refer to knowledge or intelligence. I was referring to people wanting to look a certain way, which Hollywood says is perfect. That leads people to have surgery to do it. Then people start to all look a like. They appear like plastic copies of each other. Though it does happen in many other places, it runs rampant in CA.

I hope you understand my meaning.

TPBM - would like for all the world drama to settle down.

lol I have no idea what you're talking about...my "plastic brain" can't handle it :ponder:

Is made of rubber...

Last edited:
We all do my friend...we all do ;)

Doesn't want to go to the doctor *sigh*

I almost am always going to the dr so I've run out of sighs....

TPBM

Just cleaned the house

Maybe in five hours. Depends on how I feel.

TPBM - has too much on their mind, which is stressing them out. :(

Well now that you mention it, yes and not sure. Yes to having too much on my mind and not sure to it stressing me out. I've got revision to do for my exams next week AND two coursework assignments to complete (the first one is difficult and long) AND a CV and cover letter to make AND family to take care of.

TPBM needs more sleep in their life.

Who doesn't lol...on the other hand it's good to be aware of your surroundings (just not paranoid :eek:)

Can belly dance

Let's just say I move to the groove :D

Knows that walking around barefoot is actually healthier for your feet (and overall body) because wearing shoes (any kind it doesn't matter how expensive or "advanced" they are...nothing is more advanced than your own foot let alone the human body) bypasses the natural movement of your foot/body therefore causing muscle weaknesses/instability issues etc...

Last edited:
Yep, that's why I wear my water shoes.

2h5s2e9.jpg

TPBM - Has a pair or two of shoes like this.

I have a pair of Vibram Five Finger shoes in which I climbed Mt. Kilimangaro.

TPBM hates ironing with a passion.

Ironing? What is that? lol..... Yep. Hate it.

tpbm is doing absolutely nothing today except being lazy

Back
Top Bottom