the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No...

Knows that a lot less is known about what's deep in the ocean than deep in outer space...and finds it creepy (take "The Bloop" for example)

[ame]http://youtu.be/DL8GYYC_vrk[/ame]

Last edited:
ssh, those specialty custom things, huge ripoff. lol

TPBM - has bad feet, and needs new shoes.

nah, few pair of decent shoes, clean socks and I am happy.

hopefully the person below me loves their feet l

I basically live in flip flops. My feet are very happy, thank you.

TPBM wakes up to the sound of chickens in the morning

Er...no. I live in London. I sometimes wake up to the sound of birds, though.

TPBM likes reading fiction books. (none of the "Fifty Shades" or Twilight stuff, I hope!)

(My favourite book is Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. :))

ssh, those specialty custom things, huge ripoff. lol

They you don't know how to shop lol

I basically live in flip flops.

Wow either you must be really small or your flip flops must be HUGE :lol: (jk)

TPBM likes reading fiction books. (none of the "Fifty Shades" or Twilight stuff, I hope!)

(My favourite book is Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. :))

Well let's just say I do my share of reading/research :D

Has razor burn lol

Last edited:
My favourite book is Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. :)
Wow! A young person with literary taste! This world is not hopeless after all!
Steinbeck is my all time favorite author. Canary Row, Log from the Sea of Cortez, The Pearl. Great stuff.

TPBM belongs to a book club

Wow! A young person with literary taste! This world is not hopeless after all!

That's a really condescending/arrogant thing to say...just saying lol

but anyway yeah...since my statement was not addressed I'll make another...

Hates morning breath :razz2:

That's a really condescending/arrogant thing to say...just saying lol

but anyway yeah...since my statement was not addressed I'll make another...

Hates morning breath :razz2:
Not condescending. Just a former English professor genuinely pleasantly surprised that (at least one member of) the next generation has not lost the ability or desire to read more than tweet length prose.

I think we cross posted. I didn't mean to ignore you.

Morning breath? Yep, it is yucky but I don't get it when I stay in ketosis. That metallic taste is when you body is transitioning into ketosis.

TPBM loves wild game meats

Not condescending. Just a former English professor genuinely pleasantly surprised that (at least one member of) the next generation has not lost the ability or desire to read more than tweet length prose.

Still sounds arrogant though :p

I think we cross posted. I didn't mean to ignore you.

Lol "cross posted"...sounds kinky...forum-wise :D (get your mind out of the gutter...yes you you dirty girl you hehe)

and it's okay...it happens...I still love you regardless :hugs:

Morning breath? Yep, it is yucky but I don't get it when I stay in ketosis. That metallic taste is when you body is transitioning into ketosis.

OMG I HATE THAT METALLIC TASTE! It's like drinking out of a can...YUCK! :razz2:

TPBM loves wild game meats

I have no clue what that is and researching it won't make any difference since I would need to experience it for myself lol

Will not upgrade to Windows 10...

Last edited:
Wild game is different depending on where you are. Around here it is wild boar, turkeys and deer. In Australia they have some very tasty kangaroo on the menu.

I don't do windows at all. I'm a Macophile.

TPBM is sick and tired of their HMO!!!!

Always!

While we are on the subj of wild game meats, no thank you. Bleh.

Tpbm cut their finger recently. Ouch.

Nope. If you cut your finger recently then I hope it isn't serious. Was it a paper cut?

TPBM knows how to speak an uncommon or 'vulnerable' language (for example, Irish Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic, Czech, Norwegian, Tagalog, etc).

(I'm currently learning how to speak Scottish Gaelic...and Swedish :))

Halò, ciamar a tha sibh?
(Someone please correct me if I've spelled something wrong)

[Note to AlohaBird: Thanks, I think. Of Mice and Men is an amazing novella, in my opinion. I like Macbeth too. An Inspector Calls is great, too. Funnily enough, I had read all three of these books in school. My English teacher made an amazing impact on me. :)
P.S. I don't have Twitter or Facebook or any of that social media stuff so I don't have a short attention span. I'd say I'm awkward when I first meet someone but that might not be the case if we meet some day. ;)]

Last edited:
Chan eil! But reading "Outlander" has made me want to learn Gaelic - Scots version, please.

TPBM is hot and drinking a cold beverage to stay cool.

[Note to AlohaBird: Thanks, I think. Of Mice and Men is an amazing novella, in my opinion. I like Macbeth too. An Inspector Calls is great, too. Funnily enough, I had read all three of these books in school. My English teacher made an amazing impact on me. :)
P.S. I don't have Twitter or Facebook or any of that social media stuff so I don't have a short attention span. I'd say I'm awkward when I first meet someone but that might not be the case if we meet some day. ;)]
This is what teachers live for. We sure as heck don't do it for the money.

Back
Top Bottom