the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BORING! I don't watch any TV...TV is like a zombie...it eats your brain! l:eek:l

Is bored out of their mind...oh the irony! :lol:

Last edited:
LOL, answered the wrong one (and, btw, when I said "is hot" you could have answered, "I'm smokin' hot!")

Nope, not bored, wish I was!

TPBM has a fruit tree in their yard with ripening fruit!

LOL, oops! my bad...and yes I AM smokin' hot AND so are you! :D

and yes we do have a fruit tree in our yard which provides nice shade AND privacy 8) :eek: lol

Has been to Yosemite...and enjoyed the beautiful scenery :)

Yeah...in my mind lol

Likes unboxing videos and has a "gear fetish" 8) (also known as hobby pron lol)

Last edited:
I don't think so. I prefer unboxing my own boxes. No videos needed.

TPBM - likes to video everything they can.

I have no idea what you meant either. Gear fetish?

You do know the difference between erotic and kinky, right? Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken. ;)

TPBM keeps meaning to get to sleep earlier. (G'night.)

Nope. My sleep pattern so fubared, why bother. I sleep when I can.

TPBM - has erratic sleep patterns they're trying to control.

I have no idea what you meant either. Gear fetish?

You do know the difference between erotic and kinky, right? Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken. ;)

Infinite_facepalm.gif

Good Morning Everybody <*Yawn!*>

I'm sorry people aren't sleeping well. I do know what that's like but lately it's been so much better.

TPBM is enjoying the morning coolness

(And I still don't know what a gear fetish is other than that Captain Picard thinks my ignorance is worthy of a facepalm.

Lol just nvm...and yes it is surprising cool today...we had a brief storm blow through yesterday...not much rain at all but quite a bit of light show and sky farts...and wind which is always nice...oddly enough I could smell rain I just couldn't see it lol

Changed their mind or can't make up their mind about something they want to buy... (oh the torment of being indecisive lol)

Do that all the time!

TPBM

Would probably starve before their pet would!

False. I'd eat them if I were desperate enough. :p. (Jk)

To me likes salt and vinegar potato chips.

They're pretty good but I really love honey BBQ, and so does my cat! He won't leave me alone when I'm eating them and I have to share - no joke!

TPBM

Is going to see fire works this weekend.

I hope so. Where I live is up on a hillside that has a view of the harbor so I'll probably get to see some right from the porch.

TPBM likes doing sudoku puzzles

Never tried one so I can't say...

Isn't wearing any underwear :p

Back
Top Bottom