the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Canada, I think that would be nice, yes. People are polite, but still cuss like sailors :D

TPBM

Doesn't like Mondays

Nope, my dentist gave me the thumbs up at my last appt. Everything looks good. :)

TPBM - wasn't so lucky at the dentist recently.

False. Well sorta. I canceled my last cleaning. Hubby gets a crown tomorrow, lol.

Tpbm needs to put away clean clothes.

No that statement was already made and I'm still saying no lol

Is going to come visit me :D

Yea, sure, like I go visit anyone - not! Don't drive.

TPBM is loving the cool evening breezes

Lol me neither! No thanks...

and yes I wuv the cool evening breezes! When they actually happen...I'd like to walk outside in the nude it just feels so liberating, sexy, and comfortable...but yeah I'd probably get arrested and I would get really turned on from being handcuffed nude and that would just make matters worse :p

Knows that that big hazy line in the sky at night (when observable) is actually billions of stars from an arm of just one of billions of galaxies (apparently)...and stands in awe at the reality of the marble universe and falls to their knees at the one who created it...

Last edited:
Sure, but I try not to fall. It's a real PITA on the joints. lol

TPBM - wouldn't mind traveling to the planet of the apes.

It was a figure of peach bud...and I wouldn't mind having some delicious grapes...yum :p

Is hungry for something they don't has...and shouldn't eat...especially at this hour lol

Erm...not really. I think I'm hungry, though. I don't know. Oh well, I have less than 7 hours to go, then I can eat my favourite foods.

TPBM dislikes horror movies.

True, omg. A bacon egg and cheese biscuit from chick fil a, with strawberry jelly..:p

Tpbm will have to settle for cereal.

Ack she beat me!

False, I like horror movies if they aren't super graphic.

Tpbm likes reality TV.

Yes, but only a select few shows.

TPBM - Is sick of all this PC crap. People are just getting too darn soft.

TRUE!!!!!!!! So very very true.

Tpbm has meat in the fridge that needs to be cooked but is feeling uninspired.

Why does one need to be inspired??? Just cook the damn meat...plain and simple

Eats a lot of fast food and processed junk (gag)

I don't understand how people can feel so proud of themselves putting all kinds of toxic garbage inside their bodies thus contributing to the diseases of this world...let alone people who drink and smoke a lot...it really is sad (and disgusting)...which is why I've shut off certain people from my life...I know what I'm saying because I use to have low self esteem myself although I hated every minute of it...I do however take pride in treating my body with respect by feeding it the proper nutrients it needs to sustain a hopefully long and healthy life...but it's a personal journey for everyone and I can only pray that others will see the light in their own time...until then why must one associate with those who are the complete opposite of themselves...I guess when you see that light you can't help but want others to see it too :)

I've been saving pennies for years...it's a fun hobby

Knows the term "Modus Vivendi"...

Last edited:
Hahaha you're funny Mr.E, it's really none of your business what I eat. I'm having S'mores for dinner. :p

Tpbm made a good purchase today.

Awww thanks for the kind words :)

and it's really none of your business what I buy :p

Will go to the supermarket to buy superfoods! :D

False, a bottle of wine. Kidding, I don't like wine. :pfft: (Beer for the win.) :roflmao:

Tpbm doesn't like onions.

Back
Top Bottom