the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Erm...true and false. True: I don't like raw onions. False: I like caramelised onions!

TPBM loves sweetcorn. :)

Very true! With butter, some salt and pepper yummmm.

Tpbm loves blueberries.

Are you okay Cathy? I'm worried about you. Did you know that beer is actually made from wheat which is gluten which causes inflammation in the body thus leading to a multitude of other health problems...alcohol also converts the male hormone testosterone into the female hormone estrogen...in other words...muscle into fat...which is why people who drink heavily are well...obese (didn't want to say fat because it sounds too offensive)

Anyway...nope I love onions! They are good for you but not as good as garlic! It's great for your liver...alcohol destroys your liver...the most vital organ in your body!

Learned something new :)

OMG yes I love blueberries! They are a great source of fiber/anti-oxidants!

Eats plenty of nutrient dense foods throughout the day :)

Sorry, love onions! Grilled on my burger, please :) Cheeseburger Animal Style, mmm mmm
But I can't do that every night! I'll have a nice big lucious salad in between :) Mostly, it's whatever my husband's cooking :D

TPBM - wants to go swimming tomorrow

No dammit no swimming pool here!!! How many times do I have to say this?!? Lol

Has painted themselves or been painted by an artist nude 8) (AKA: Bodyart)

69cc6d8c5b904f8ef51708c308a61f85.jpg

Last edited:
True kinda, my preg belly got painted as a birds nest. It was so cool!

Tpbm has a hang nail.

No but something else is hanging lol

Has a long tongue :p

Oh yes. I make lemonade with coconut water, lemon juice, and a bit of noni juice. Tart but very tasty.

TPBM grows some of their own food

NO MONSANTO!!!

Has their hair rolled up in a bun...fun for smacking around like a cat toy lol

Yuck I hate beets...but I do love a good beat...oh wait that didn't sound right :lol:

Loves bee shit...mmmm...bee shit :p

if you mean honey, then Yes! Want to have a hive here some day, expensive startup.

TPBM loves a good historical fiction book.

Yes honey I mean honey lol...and good luck with that! Don't forget to wear protection :lol:

Meh...don't really read books...why bother everything is digital now lol

Lives upstairs...

Nope, I live in a one-story house.

Tpbm needs to water their plants.

Way ahead of ya sweetheart :)

Will put lotion on my back :p (I can't reach lol)

erm, neither can I - yer too fer away!

Is baffled by unusual summer (or winter) weather where they are.

No thanks, the only way you'll get me in the sky is by regular ol airplane, lol.

Tpbm was more adventurous in their younger days. :p

Back
Top Bottom