the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Only if they're seedless.

TPBM

Has a fridge full of food.

Yup...stuff that I've cooked :)

Is eating... *nom*nom*nom*

YES! A Happy Meal from McDonalds so I can get the Minion Toys HAHAHA

tpbm
is jealous of my bad food choices

Nope, don't eat late at night!

TPBM

Has their pets in the room with them.

One outta three is, you you get 1/3

TPBM just remembered to feed their pets and make sure they have water!

No too fattening...I'm looking to keep my girlish figure thanks!

I'll have a homemade protein fruit smoothie though...yum! :p

Is sitting in front of a fan...

Nope, good ol central air, necessary in Texas, lol.

Tpbm could use a little lotion.

Yeah I know I use to live in San Antonio...but some of my family still lives there...I couldn't stand it though...for one I don't like big cities let alone the Godawful humidity that makes it almost impossible to breathe normally...and it just takes too long to get anywhere...not only that but it's just a bunch of boring flatland...yeah it may be a desert here in Cali right now with the damn drought but at least there's beautiful mountains to look at...not to mention plenty of nice places to visit there and at the refreshing coast 8)

I was actually born in Mississippi believe it or not lol (military brat)

I put body butter all over my body after I get out of the shower everytime...I'm still silky smooth and smell like coconut lime :D ...but I'm frustrated I can't reach my upper back lol

Had braces when they were younger...

I have 6 :p

Puts argan oil in their hair to make it soft and shiney...and sexy 8)

nope, none of that fu-fu stuff for me. lol

TPBM - likes going to a fancy salon or barber shop.

Yup I have an awesome stylist who does my hair at her salon once every few months (give or take)...speaking of which next month will be my next bodacious cut 8)

Hates morning breath :razz2:

Oh yea, that too much sugar feel - ate 20 scoops of ice cream once in college when it was "all you can eat" night in the dorm cafeteria :)

TPBM - would love to have a piece of cheese cake today

ssh, I'm saving mine for tomorrow. lol

TPBM - can and has eaten a whole cheese cake by themselves.

not now, maybe later. It depends on what I get done.

TPBM - is a hardcore gamer, or thinks they are.

Nah, I'm a social player. My son is more hard-core.

TPBM - Has worked on mainframe computers and even used punch cards

Back
Top Bottom