the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yes, I have one of those laser cat teaser toys around here somewhere. Dogs figure those out right away but cats run after the red dot for hours.

TPBM is really bad at getting plants to grow

I'm exactly pretty good at growing plants.

TPBM - could make "Old Macdonald's Farm" look like dump.

Not at all! He can make my place look even more like a dump!

TPBM

Hates it when their phone rings and they answer the TV remote instead of the phone.

Nope, not at all.

TPBM

Has the windows open but will probably turn the air conditioner on when it's time to go to bed.

No, in fact it is cooler here today and I just CLOSED a window! Can't believe it!

Tpbm has the kind of a/c that sits on the floor and a tube goes out the window.

How did you know that! Are you psychic!!!!

TPBM

Just ordered something over the internet.

Nope. I've been lying down for about an hour. I should be sleeping but I guess I'm not sleepy or tired enough.

TPBM has trouble falling asleep (takes more than one hour to fall asleep).

Yes I do. I can't stand it.

TPBM

Has a pet who loves to try and type on the computer.

I used to have a cat who did that. Typed all kinds on jibberish while I was away from the keyboard.

TPBM should exercise but is making excuses because it's too hot

The heat wiped me out. So I skipped going to the gym this morning.

TPBM - has plenty of ice cream in their freezer.

No, but I have plenty of frozen bananas with which to make ice cream. That sounds like a good breakfast no that you mention it.

TPMB has no problem with having non traditional foods at non traditional times e.g. chicken for breakfast or eggs for dinner.

you right eat anything any time
tpbm

would like night of unbridled passion followed by plate of ice cream

the day over no pharmacy but will tomorrow

tpbm
will make do with ice cream and forget passion

Back
Top Bottom