the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

At times, :( weather & $ limit what fun I can have.

TPBM - has something fun planned this coming week.

Nope, just an average height woman.

TPBM

Is texting a friend.

Not really, going to be getting in bed soon so I will feel refreshed in a few hours.

TPBM

Hates it when they get soap in their eyes.

Depends on my goal. Getting clean - shower. Relaxing, chilling out - bath.

Tpbm loves receeses peanut butter cups.

Not too much, I don't eat candy much anymore.

TPBM - eats too much candy, and sometimes hides it.

I live alone so don't have to hide it, but I do like my PB and chocolate frozen yogurt <drool>

I've never done gardening. Our back garden has a concrete ground but weeds and other stuff still grow.

TPBM needs to stretch their legs.

yes do need stretch legs but just coloured my hair waiting for outcome

tpbm

is being forced watch football

No, not really into beer I like mixed drinks.

TPBM

Hasn't turned the tv on at all today.

The neighbors on one side of my house are family and I love them. The neighbors on the other side I hate, and all of their 5 or more dogs!!!!

TPBM

Is finding gray hair.

True. Upsetting too. But my friends turned gray a decade earlier. Got to love being a redhead!

Tpbm prefers frozen yogurt over ice cream.

Nope I've always been an ice cream person.

TPBM

Doesn't like popsicles.

Back
Top Bottom