the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope, it's been pouring down rain here. I made it as far as the coffee house to listen to the Tuesday music event and then got back inside. My dog doesn't even seem to have any interest in walking beyond going for a pee under the eaves.

TPBM likes eggplant a lot

It's ok, better when it's eggplant parmigiana.

TPBM - can make eggplant or chicken parmigiana

Yes, I can make a terrific Greek eggplant dish.

TPBM
successfully quit smoking this year.

Nope, never smoked or even tried it.

But I did successfully quit drinking soda. Haven't had any in over 4yrs+ :)

TPBM - has a few bad habits they need to correct.

Yes, the main one of which is staying up too late doing this

(Congrats on kicking the cigs to the curb, Dutch Mom. Well done!)

TPBM has fruit trees

Yes, we do! Our garden has a pear tree, a kiwi, passion fruit and raspberry bushes.

TPBM

is going to have soup for dinner tonight.

Sure, he's ok. lol

TPBM - really moves the grass around! lol
[ame]http://youtu.be/fgDeVqn85GY[/ame]

that good...Elvis by the way not dead he do his shopping up the roadLOL

tpbm
eats to many sweets

Nope, don't really have a sweet tooth.

TPBM - thinks they could go on a game show or reality show and win.

Consolation prize?

Yes, but I'd prefer a better place to use it. lol

TPBM - Has got the fall/winter season itch. (Can't wait for the cooler temperatures).

No cell phone and proud of it. I wouldn't know how to send a text if I tried and I don't care.

TPBM thinks using cell phones when at social events (all the time) is rude

Yeah, I'm not glued to my phone that much. One should pay attention to the people around them or whatever it is they are doing at the time (especially if its driving).

TPBM is enjoying fresh coconut water :D

My favorite "soft drink". If you mix c-nut water, some lemon juice and a bit of soda water, it makes a very elegant "mocktail" for those of us who don't drink alcohol.

TPBM has more than one coconut product in their kitchen

Back
Top Bottom