the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nah, don't want to step on something sharp.

Tpbm likes sun flower seeds.

I love hummus. I have a friend who is a Palestinian caterer chef who makes awesome hummus. All kinds of different spices.

TPBM is enjoying a lazy Sunday

YES! To bad I didn't get one this week!

TPBM

Paid all their bills.

Yuck! I hate bananas! I do love pancakes though, had some this morning.

TPBM

Watches America's Got Talent

Nope. We have Britain's Got Talent. I don't watch those shows. I'm more of a Doctor Who/Psych/Rookie Blue/NCIS kind of person. Reality shows? No thanks!

TPBM likes mangos! Yum!

BIGMAN131307 - Knows what raisin burgers are.
CathyAnn31 - No, doesn't sound appealing.

There made using a mixed bag of peanuts & raisins. You would split the peanuts in half
and squeeze them together with a raisin in the middle. lol

Mangos, Yes, especially fresh.

TPBM - likes Enokitake, Enokidake or Enoki mushrooms.

Sure, nothing beats a good meatball marinara pizza. lol

TPBM - likes to make their own pizza instead of store bought.

No way. We have an awesome, authentic place by us. So damn good!

Tpbm has a rug in their living room.

I can't remember the last time I wore a watch.

Tpbm isn't an early bird.

Let's see it's 10am and I'm just firing up the computer. Um. No early birds here.
I tried dating a guy once who was a super early bird (like getting up and going for five mile runs a 5am). Didn't work out very well.

TPBM Is watching a storm front move in

Nope, we're not suppose to have any rain here for a few days.

TPBM

Just took a shower.

Back
Top Bottom