the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No but I check them out from the library sometimes.

TPBM is a great cook but lousy about getting the dishes done

Well, if the meal is good. They should beg to clean the dishes, for another great meal. lol

TPBM - plans their meals for several days in advance.

I sometimes batch cook ahead and freeze potions like a big pot of stew.

My dog helps out cleaning the plates but there is only so much you can get done with a slobbery tongue (when we are talking about dishes which we are)

TPBM has been shopping for new a washer and dryer lately but can't decide which ones to get

Nope. We got a washing machine months ago and it's fine. Not really considering buying a new one.

TPBM did not know that Scotland's national animal is a Unicorn. :D

I did not know that a unicorn was considered an animal.

TPBM is the 4187th poster in this thread (true story).

Nope, too hot to cook now anyway. But I wouldn't mind some sushi if I had it. lol

TPBM - can make some good sushi & sashimi

Oh yes. We get some lovely fresh ahi here. It's nice when it's never been frozen, just off the boat.

TPBM got some yard work done today

Actually, id did the yard. t wasn't me who did the yard work, I was working at school all day, my husband did the yard. :rose:

TPBM wants to finish a good book tonight.

Not reading any books. I did check one out from the library yesterday but I bet I never open it before it's due. :p

Tpbm has heard of the book The Life-Changing Magic Of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo.

yes I would like to just bought knew book philpa Gregory

tpbm
if American they about go shopping if not then going to bed

Nope, didn't do any shopping today probably going to try to go to bed early tonight though.

TPBM

Was REALLY hot today.

Yes it was at least 90. :(

TPBM - would like to ride a moped around town instead of a large car.

Yes, that's me. Each holiday with my family needs special plans.

TPBM will have fried chicken for dinner tonight.

Am I totally showing my age if I don't know who that is?

TPBM is bored in an airport right now

Back
Top Bottom