the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

@AlohaBird - No, maybe you're not showing your age. Have you heard of a movie called The King's Speech? It's about a British king (Queen's father) who has to give a speech and his stuttering is an obstacle. It's a brilliant movie, in my opinion. Colin Firth is in that movie.

@seagull - I think Colin Firth is okay. Gerard Butler, though...not HOT but very likeable. Scottish accent, he can sing (Les Mis and How To Train Your Dragon 2), his facial hair...yeah. I think beards are great but with trimmed moustaches. Stoick the Vast is an exception but he's a character from HTTYD 2.
I'm not someone who has crushes on celebrities.

[Okay this is getting quite long, haha]

Nope, not bored and not in an airport. College started a few days ago so no overseas holidays for me at all until August next year.

TPBM has a song, ballad or a piece of instrumental music stuck in their mind most of the time.

I have some kind of music stuck in my head most all the time.

(Now I know who you are talking about and yes, Scottish accents are hot.)

TPBM will be really glad to get home tonight

I've been at home all night but I do have the place to myself, husband's at work, and this is great!

TPBM

Has to pet sit for a few weeks.

(Ahhhhh. Back home. Feels good.)

No, got my own pet. That's enough. I need to figure out what to do with him while I go have a VEEG in a couple of weeks. Would you like to dog-sit?

TPBM really likes goat dairy products

Never tried them.

TPBM

Has been getting a ton of telemarketer calls lately.

GROSS (referring to goat )

Not today Val.

Tpbm thinks kittens are cuter than puppies.

All kittens are cute. I think the cuteness of puppies depends on the breed. Golden labs are adorable. Chinese hairless....not so much.

TPBM is tired but feeling upbeat

Yea I am. Got to get in bed soon though or I'll be sleeping all day tomorrow!

TPBM

Will get to sleep in tomorrow though!!!!!

I didn't get much sleep last night but plan on making up for that tonight too.

TPBM is pleased with their new neurologist

Nope, I'd rather go back two neurologists.

TPBM - needs a rolodex to keep track of all their doctors.

I had to look up Rolodex. No, I don't think I need one. I've got my GP's clinic, my paediatrician's hospital, the hospital I occasionally go to for EEGs and MRIs...I think that's it. I can keep track of the doctors, I think.

TPBM regularly suffers from dry skin or eczema.

Yes, side effect of Trileptal. :(

Has some side effects that they can deal with. But has more that drive them crazy. :(

define work if you mean cleaning up after every lazy sod in this house and unpaid then yes

tpbm

did lottery got right numbers but forgot buy tickets

Nope. I'm a crappy gambler

Tpbm likes their water with lots of ice.

Nope! My water's straight from the tap. I don't like water that's been kept in the fridge.

TPBM has heard of Rumpole. [emoji16]

Just had them done.

(Rumpole of the Bailey is a BBC/PBS series with Horace Rumpole as the lead character, a sort of scruffy pot bellied, aging, but still very effective defense attorney. Worth looking up on net flicks.)

TPBM slept in this morning

Yes I did, very late!

TPBM

Likes peanut butter on their apples.

Back
Top Bottom