the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I've done that. Fortunately I lived near family at the time so it was easy to get back into my car again since they had a spare key.

TPBM enjoys hockey.

Yes! Watching it now, hope we win!

TPBM

Hates it when they run out of toilet paper and there's no one home to get them a new roll out of the cupboard down the hall.

Yep! Too bad I can't teach the dog to go get me one. :p

Tpbm has been feeling hot tonight.

Yes, it's a little warm tonight.

TPBM - Has a worse job than TB.

qyfodi.jpg

I think he's more of a 'kid' thing and I'm a little older than a kid so I've never watched his movies.

TPBM

Is a light sleeper.

Totally false...I zonk out- hard! Zzzzzzzz.

Tpbm has clean sheets.

No but I need to wash them. I just can't stand tearing everything apart, doing about 3 loads of laundry then putting it all back together again!

Yep yep. Doing it isn't the hard part. It's the putting away. You should see my fireplace hearth piled high with clean clothes, lol.

Tpbm can't decide what's for dinner.

Every night the same routine, "what's for dinner?" lol

TPBM - plans their meals by the week.

No, I let my tastebuds decide what I but at the store. :p

Tpbm enjoyed beer tonight.

No beer tonight. I have some Woodchuck Amber in the fridge, if you count cider as beer. Maybe I'll have one before I go to bed but it's pretty late as is.

TPBM slept in this morning.

Nope, slept through the morning yesterday.

TPBM - needs a new alarm clock, because they broke all the others.

No, but the cat knocked it off the table and I can't see the time..lol.

Tobm needs to take a bath. P u.

Nope, the closest I'm been to chocolate lately is some caramel dipping sauce I bought.
Sliced apples, and grapes taste good dipped into it. :)

TPBM - Is now thinking of fondue.

No, just something to drink to wash them down.

TPBM

Likes chicken noodle soup.

Back
Top Bottom