the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

This whole island has BYO bag policy at all the stores so local groups like the high school football team sell the reusable cloth kind of bags for fundraisers. I just keep a bunch in my car because I never know when the urge to shop is going to strike me.

TPBM is going back to where they grew up for Thanksgiving

Yea, probably going to go to my parent's house.

TPBM

Loves turnips.

Don't think so. Never tried one though, lol. :roflmao:

Tpbm is a picky eater. :p

I'm pretty picky as far as things I eat being healthy but I'm very adventurous as far as trying exotic foods, spices, etc. Fried caterpillars are actually very tasty.

TPBM has tried alligator meat and liked it.

True. Gotta love the crappy sleep you get with sleep apnea.

Tpbm was born in November.

Never tried it but it looks like it might be fun.

TPBM

Hates line dancing!

Tried it when I did contemporary dance at my ballet school for a short while, don't like to do it, it is much to difficult.

TPBM is going out tonight.

It's ok, I had some last night. lol But I prefer potato salad.

TPBM - likes all kinds of chowder.

Yes, especially clam!

TPBM
Just gave someone a really nice gift.

Very true...or at least clean up after dinner...sigh.

Tpbm wants to go out for bbq.

Sure, a Chinese BBQ or Jamaican BBQ would be nice.

TPBM - enjoys a good buffet restaurant.

Yes! And we finally got one on this island, it just opened. They are doing a buffet brunch complete with a guy doing made-to-order omelets. Yummm.

TPBM will be traveling soon

No, unless you consider going to the grocery store traveling!

TPBM
Really hates electronics at times!

Back
Top Bottom