the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not at all. The weather is spooky here, autumn storms and a lot of rain. It was nice and mild until last weekend but that's over now.

TPBM doesn't like to listen to classical music.

Only rock and roll for this girl! :rock:

Tpbm doesn't like raw onions.

I love them, especially in salads. I love cooked ones even more!

TPBM
Talks in their sleep.

No, but I do talk to myself while awake...:roflmao:Tpbm needs to drink more water.

Nope, but wearing about as much of a hybrid house slipper/outdoors shoe as I can - merrell somethings from an outlet store. I'm out in public.

Tpbm
Couldn't tell me the difference size ratio between teaspoons and tablespoons at the moment.

Not really, they scratch you when they give you a kiss. My husband has one and a beard but just won't shave it.

TPBM
Loves getting in hot tubs.

Its already here and a good one at that.

TPBM

Loves James Bond.

Now I wouldn't say that. lol

James Bond: What do you know about gold, Moneypenny?

Miss Moneypenny: Oh, the only gold I know about is the kind you wear… you know, on the third finger of your left hand?

James Bond: Well, one of these days we really must look into that.

Miss Moneypenny: How about tonight? You’ll come over for dinner…
[playfully tosses Bond’s hat onto the hat rack]

Miss Moneypenny: and I’ll cook you a wonderful angel cake.

James Bond: Well, nothing would give me greater pleasure, but I’m afraid I have a… business appointment.

Miss Moneypenny: [laughing] That’s the flimsiest excuse you’ve ever given me. Oh, well, some girls have all the luck. Who is she, James?

M: [over intercom] “She” is me, Miss Moneypenny. And kindly omit the customary byplay with 007. He’s dining with me and I don’t want him to be late.

Miss Moneypenny: [to Bond] Then there’s hope for me yet.

James Bond: [gives Moneypenny a playful peck on the cheek] Moneypenny, won’t you ever believe me?

TPBM - wants to be Miss Moneypenny.

I love be miss money penny with Shaun piers or Craig or all of them.i get down and dirty anyone of them.

Tpbm

May have illusions of grandeur but not sure having thinking problems lol

Pizza Bites are always good. lol

TPBM - can clear a 90 ct bag of pizza bites by themselves.

Nope, not even sure what Pizza bites are lol

TPBM thinks 2015 went way to fast

Back
Top Bottom