the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yes, it's Sunday morning here & I woke up with a headache. Some of my headaches start of mild but get worse during the day so I'm trying to get rid of this one early before it gets too bad.

TPBM doesn't have much planned for Today.

Last edited:
True..resting up for tomorrow

Tpbm will be spending April 20th with friends

No, just staying at home.

TPBM has a blocked nose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not really i like interaction, but i do have a set or codura straps I made to tie hands to ankles in various ways. you never know. plus atlanta has a huge underground scene.

the person below agrees that spandex is a privilege, not a right.
but you look sexy, as long as you feel sexy

C0urt you've already used that one before plus you just negated what you said entirely...you don't like handcuffs but you like straps??? Same principle lol

The person below me would have thier head on an angle or computer monitor upside down, or maybe a head stand.

ɹǝʌo pǝuɐǝן sı pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɹo ʇɹɐɯs ǝɹɐ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Last edited:
C0urt you've already used that one before plus you just negated what you said entirely...you don't like handcuffs but you like straps??? Same principle lol

No, I own a set a straps, didn't say I liked it. I own a set of canes to. I won them hanging out in a dungeon with a dom I used to know. but beating people doesn't do much for me, was only because she liked it.

And I own them because I made them, they are nice. They were leftover material from when I was making myself a messenger bag, the strapping material is a special order thing, so are the buckles might as well use it for something nice instead of having it sit in the closet.

C0urt, I forgot you were in the Atlanta area.

Well, I worked all day, I'm drinking and

(tpgm is) putting together Easter Baskets.

Nope...don't really celebrate holidays

Is compelled by the ring

No not the movie...nvm lol

Is a drama queen (it's okay if you are :D)

Last edited:
I would like to think no, an he meant getting married, that ring

the person below me has more shoes than jackets.

No feel pretty good. Belly's pretty full though!

TPBM
Would buy a pregnancy test at the dollar store (they actually sell them there!!!)

nah, this is my one day of the week off work,
spent the day playing video games with a friend and cooking

the person below me can appreciate a pan seared pork tenderloin

Back
Top Bottom