the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MrE, I had no idea you were married. And i assumed you did not have a residence, Just a hotel hoping, kind of rambler as you put "everywhere/nowhere. I will say i dance to lots of different kinds of music, including dubstep if it is at the time/place for me.
TPBM does coffee like nobody's business.

Yuck...hate coffee

and yes been married for 7 years now...

and I may ramble but at least I don't gossip...

Is holding a grudge

Last edited:
Hmmmm, maybe, against a half-best friend-half-enemy, so maybe against a "frenemy". I'm nearly there to letting the grudge go, though, so that's good.

TPBM has been to a wedding in the last 2 weeks OR will be going to one within the next 2 weeks.
I'm going to one tomorrow...or is it Sunday? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what an avocado is I'm just not sure if I've ever eaten one MrE. I probably have but didn't know it.

Nope, haven't been to a wedding in a few years. Just about all my friends are already married and the ones that aren't don't plan on it any time soon.

TPBM
Is constantly having telemarketers calling them!!!!!

Not now, no. However, I have had experiences where one number (the number and telemarketers vary) calls 3 or 4 times a day. Very annoying indeed!

TPBM listens to music from artists/bands such as Queen, Phil Collins, Cyndi Lauper and Run DMC.
(P.S. I was born in the mid or late 90s)

Last edited:
How did you get them to stop? I have them calling my home and cell phone number!

Didn't pick up. I guess my experiences weren't so bad as yours. Try picking it up then immediately dropping the call.

If I know the number is a telemarketer's one I won't answer. Many times they call from and unknown number and they've even started calling from local area codes too! I got into a swearing match with one in the phone once.

Oops, missed the TPBM

I love Queen. I used to like the others when I was younger, I was born in 76, when they were big but not too much any more. I listen to mostly rock music from the 70's now. Dave Matthews Band is my favorite though, he got big in the 90's (I think it was). Actually got to meet him at a concert I went to a few years ago.

TPBM
Has had their basement flood

YES! and my fingers are killing me this evening. I worked in the garden all day, dug dirt under my nails.

TPBM; is super happy about the longer days in Spring and yet needs more sleep than they're getting

No it's Autumn here so our days are shorter lol.
I have been a bit more tired then usual but I think that's probably more because I'm in the process of going through a med change.

TPBM thinks the weather is perfect at the moment & could stay like this lol.

OH YES, It has been sunny and warmer (but not hot. I love it like this.) Some day a sweater is right, some a T-shirt and still sweat when active. It could stay like this for ... indefinitely I would like it.
TPBM:
Loves ice-cream, maybe a bit too much, and will be aware of effects like possibly high cholesterol.

Yes,
I love Icecream especially in the summer & chocolate. I'm trying to lose weight at the moment so I've been watching what I eat & have cut way back on the chocolates & icecreams I used to eat.

TPBM
had the best night sleep last night for a long time lol

Not really. I had all sorts of goofy dreams, the kind were you wake up from and can't figure out if it was a dream or really going on. Tried taking a nice nap this afternoon but the phone kept ringing every half hour waking me up!

TPBM
Has been to a nudist colony

No

TPBM is going food shopping today!
I'm getting some stuff so that I can make BROWNIES!!!

Yeap for kebabs.
Well needed as lately ive been on edge nearly punching a few peops.
Must be my time in the year
Shish kebabs with a pint yum.

Tpbm wishes it will stop raining

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Not raining here in my part of London. Where are you in GB?

TPBM likes baking, as long as there's supervision.
Stupid seizures ruining my culinary adventure...
BROWNIES!!

Janus - I grew up in Oly, hadn't noticed that's where you are. It's in the 60's here and I just got the party pack of M&Ms as comfort food. Definitely don't need the calories, but sometimes you just have to say what the...

TPBM would probably put them in brownies...more chocolate!

Ooooooooh!! NICE! YEAH!

TPBM has a subscription/registration to an online game.

I have registered (no money paid) to an online mystery two-game series.

Back
Top Bottom