the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I don't know. Don't really have them. If you're talking about the calls that say "Blocked", then yeah, I guess I do hate them. It's frustrating to not know who's calling.

TPBM hates/has always hated exams.
(I'm revising for Physics at the moment. If only I was doing something like Religious Education revision or History revision...*sigh*)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a test...it's called LIFE

Is sleep deprived

Yes! Yes! Double Yes!
In fact, it's 01:59 and I went to bed at 01:15 and I've given up on trying to fall asleep.
I REAAAAAALLY need to tell my GP about this. It's been more than 4 or 5 years and every time I go to the clinic, I forget to tell the GP/consulting doctor.
Stupid medicine...

TPBM is a fan of John Powell's music.
He composed the Happy Feet and Shrek soundtracks...as well as the How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack!

I used to when I had back problems. I hated taking them because all they did was knock me out. Not sure if they even did any help.

TPBM
Cat won't leave them alone.

Nope, sorry. I don't have a cat, but I wish I had one...

TPBM has heard of John Newman and his music.
(Not related to Randy Newman)

You should get a cat, they are wonderful! I think mine take better care of me than my husband does at times - lol!

I don't think I've ever heard of John Newman? I'd have to hear a song or two to find out if I know what he sings.

TPBM
Likes hockey

Valeriedl - Cats sound wonderful, but I am a bit scared of them, maybe because they might scratch me.

John Newman is an English singer who has recently made his debut. He sang a famous song called "Love Me Again" (I need to know now, know now, if you'll love me again...).

I'm neutral with hockey. I'm...SWITZERLAND!

TPBM has a distorted sleeping bedtime.

My cats do scratch me but it's not a violent fighting scratch. When it happens it's usually when we're playing around and it's something that happens by accident. It's not a horrible 'draw blood' scratch either. It's like a scratch that you could get any where.

Sleeping time is pretty normal. Go to bed late, get up late.

TPBM
Would love to go to Alaska

Lovespurple your fear of cats sounds irrational...you're afraid of them because they "might" scratch you sounds highly unreasonable...cats are wonderful creatures...you just have to find the right one for you and I'm sure you'll bond nicely...any negative comments you may have heard about cats are all lies...only you know what is right for you...like Valerie said...the only time we ever get scratched is accidentally when we are playing around...however anyone who mistreats a cat deserves to be scratched and people who de-claw cats or support it deserve to have their fingers chopped off because that is basically what you are doing to a cat...makes me sick...but anyway...we love our cats and they love us and we treat them no less than family :)

Valerie...I am sorry your husband does not take as good care of you as your cats do...I'll pray that you regain your sense of support in him...but I feel I am not getting the whole picture/story here...but regardless I wish you both the very best :)

I use to live in Alaska...don't want to go back...I hate the cold...

Does yoga (I just finished doing some)

Last edited:
I do yoga on the wii fit, does that count lol.

TPBM gets cranky when they're talking to someone & the person they're talking to isn't listening.

Last edited:
Definitely! However, I sometimes do that as well.
MrE - Thank you for your advice. When you wrote that about cats, it made me realise that I really have nothing to worry about. I agree about the declawing thing - it's the equivalent of a criminal pulling out an innocent person's nails as torture. Now I only need to go to my nearest pet store or even find my nearest cat shelter or maybe ask RSPCA about cats.
By the way MrE, if you need to talk or ask about anything else, you can Private Message me if you want.

TPBM hates fizzy drinks.
(I don't mind them. I have them from time to time.)

Last edited:
Omg how can you not know what avocado is? It's amazing and great for you! Lots of healthy fats! :)

We don't have a yard...and even if we did...I would never do yardwork because of my allergies...

Has stubbed their toe recently...

No. If you have, then I hope it gets better soon. Just say "This little piggy is ticking me off!" and it should get better soon...;)

TPBM doesn't like dubstep music.
Seriously! It's quite annoying, plus there'd be less HUMAN musicians, plus technology may take over our lives. Oh, and don't forget that technology is occasionally unreliable.

Oh true, i do not like that music.

TPBM is in love and will see there partner soon

TPBM doesn't like dubstep music.
Seriously! It's quite annoying, plus there'd be less HUMAN musicians, plus technology may take over our lives. Oh, and don't forget that technology is occasionally unreliable

I think you simply (along with many other people on this site) don't understand electronic music...dubstep is a genre of electronic music...I must say most of it I honestly don't care for but some of it is decent...I myself am an electronic musician...I produce my own brand of experimental electronic music...I create it using hardware synthesizers/modules...no computer involved except for recording live...that's after I program sounds/steps and perform live (in my home studio)...a lot of electronic music producers use software synths but I find them dull/boring...nevertheless everyone is different...I mostly listen to various forms of techno and synthpop...a little experimental noise and industrial here...a little ambient and aggrotech there...the list of electronic music genres goes on but those are mostly what I listen to...with synthpop currently being at the top...however when it comes to my own creations they can sound more different/original as many of my electronic musician friends have said...I use to listen to/play nothing but various forms of rock/metal but I got burned out on it...my tastes in music changed...maybe they'll change again in another ten years but I seriously doubt it...it's so much easier to produce your own music with synthesizers not to mention IT'S MORE FUN!!! but yeah my wife says if I ever start listening to country music she will divorce me because she hates it (so do i lol)...

Anyway everyone's different like I said...in the end it's not about what you are hearing with your ears or what you are playing with your hands...it's about what you dance to with your soul :)

Last edited:
And yes I am in love with my partner and miss her because I'm away visiting with family...she couldn't come because she has to work and take care of the kitties...on the bright side it's always nice to be able to visit with family :)

Has to pee...

Back
Top Bottom