the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yea I am! How do you not know what typing is? Using two hands on the computer and typing actual words without having to look at the key board, knowing where the letters and numbers. I had to learn when I was in high school and it seems no one knows how to any more.

TPBM

Wants to eat ice cream

I have no idea what you are saying! What is a computer or keyboard? What is a anything?

Eye scream you scream we all scream for ass cream!

Isn't laughing

You must do all this with your mind then MrE

I may not be acutely laughing but I've got a smile on my face.

TPBM

Has woke up in the morning and find out the cat has made a mess of the house over the night.

DAMMIT HOW DID YOU KNOW!!! DARN CATS!!! GRRR!!!

and yes LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!!

Is eating

No, usually don't eat after 8

TPBM
Husband or wife always hogs the tv

I bought my own tv for that reason...a Samsung 1080p...but we don't watch tv...it's a waste of time and money...we only use them for gaming or watching movies...

Is on a day schedule (I'm on a night schedule...I woke up four hours ago)

I don't have any schedule. Things happen when they happen here.

TPBM

can buggy dance

Actually it's the same for me too...

Don't know what buggy dance is...

Is always horny

Buggy dancing is an 80's dance. It's when you do all sorts of twists and turns. Falling on the floor and jumping back up. Sort of looks like you're having a seizure.

Yes I'm constantly horny!!!

TPBM
never cleans their house

REALLY? I'M THE ****** MAID OF THIS HOUSE!!!

And I deserve a spanking...or a slap...whichever you prefer

right thread,
the person below me has been to a comic con (I haven't but I'd like to go dressed as a stormtrooper :D)

nope, i like smaller con's, plus my mom likes the big cons
and i run into too many people telling me they saw my mom.

i tend not to dress up much. more stuff to keep up with.

the person below me appreciates traveling light.

By light how light do you mean. My 60 kilo case and half my husbands? Plus both our hand luggage allowance? Mmm probably not so light!

TPBM has a secret passion for musical theatre

Q

I have no secrets...

Is going to workout today

I wish I did. I keep telling myself "I'm going to start exercising tomorrow" but tomorrow never comes. I want to loose some weight before summer. Guess I'll have to wait and see if it finally happens.

TPBM

Went square dancing last night.

Back
Top Bottom