the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No...I don't do crowds

and how much weight do you want to lose? I'm pretty fit already...I could stand to lose a few more pounds in fat though...maybe like 5...but yeah mostly lean muscle here...cmon val get moving!

Remember that's not sweat on your body...it's fat crying! ;)

Is inspired

I'd like to lose around 25 lbs, or at least enough to fit into my sect summer clothes. I do most of my exercising outside and it's been too cold for that.

I get inspired a good bit about all different things.

TPBM
Can never remember how to set their alarm clock.

Damn 25lbs to lose? I thought you were a supermodel lol

and my alarm clock is in my head...it goes off when it wants

Is itchy

False. I'm relaxed from a few glasses of wine...lol.

Tpbm has a hot house.

I'm all hot and sweaty from just finishing an intense workout...does that count? :D

Likes ice tea in the summer (and no that fake crap doesn't count lol)

I like iced tea when ever, fake stuff or not. Really can't tell the difference.
Maybe I should have wrote 5lbs. I forgot I was a supermodel.

TPBM
Wears bifocals

16+ years ago when I was doing Muay Thai yeap even between chairs.
Not tried recently, I suppose it might not be such a good idea to try.

Mind you I want to start going again.
Its great to aid the release of anger.

Looks like one of the undead in the walking dead.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have no clue what you just said...

but yeah I did martial arts for a while when I was younger...but I got kicked out because me and a friend of mine just wanted to be ninja turtles!!! :D

I have given the thought to signing up again...but yeah it's just a thought along with the other countless thoughts I have swarming around in the cyclone that is my head...

Is afraid of clowns :eek:

My daughter is scared of penniewise from IT.

Shes had nightmares for ages ever after seeing that film.

Ninja turtles ohhhh cool.
I always wanted tobe shredder.

Has a phobia of spiders

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey Shredder...how many blocks of cheese does it take to make a pizza? :D

I'm not afraid of spiders but I heard a wive's tale that you shouldn't kill one or something bad will happen to you. So I don't kill them any more, I throw them outside if I find one in the house.

TPBM
Can play a musical instrument other than the piano

nope, my sister can play any musical instrument she can hold up, but i am tone deaf.

the person below me loves their bike

Don't have a bike. I used to have one when I was around 4 or 5 and had even done a charity ride for ChildLine (UK) around that age. I guess I forgot how to ride one when I first got epilepsy.

TPBM adores animation films.
[BTW...HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 IS COMING IN LATE JUNE/EARLY JULY IN THIS YEAR! HICCUP (the main character) HAS APPARENTLY BEEN "Neville Longbottom-ed"!
People have been saying that HE (an animated character!) looks hot! I wouldn't say hot, I'd just say that he looks quite good-looking.]

9umy5ume.jpg

vara4ebu.jpg

Last edited:
When I lived in town I used to ride my bike all over the place and I loved it. Since I had to move back home with my parents in the country there's really nowhere to ride here. It's in the basement somewhere and the tires have rotted out.

TPBM
Wears cowboy boots

nah, a tennis shoe kinda guy, but i do miss my motorcycle boots.

(and by traveling light, a messenger bag will see me cross country for a bit)

tpbm has a belt buckle that reflects their personality.

Hey, does anyone have any opinions regarding my opinion about HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2?

(See post #774)

Back
Top Bottom