the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yea, it's bed time.

TPBM
Likes finding old funny pictures of themselves.

i learned the best way to avoid posing for pictures, is to become a photographer,
it works, but then people expect you to take pictures.

the person below me has embarrassing pictures of them online

Erm...I don't know. I myself don't have any social media accounts. Maybe family members have posted some pictures online that include me. I don't know!

TPBM has trouble falling asleep when there is a moderate amount of noise around them.

Not really, if I'm in comfortable spot I'll be out like a light. :)

TPBM had bunk beds when he/she was young.

Yeah, I shared a bunk bed with my older sister. My mum needs some care and someone to watch over her at night, so I sleep with her now.

TPBM knows how to cook at least one dessert/sweet dish that originates from another country. One example is Indian/Pakistani traditional sweets (laddoo, barfi, gulab jamun, etc).

yes, I wear pants most days, granted i used to own a kilt, and I looked good in one.
I hit a growth spurt and then it became a mini kilt very quickly. So it had to go.

the person below me is part of the same compost heap

tumblr_m6l9lk5KIM1qza249o1_500.jpg

I will admit, I was hoping she was to.
but i let it go after the no tan lines bit.

this is a tan line

tumblr_m414tuJqbW1qza249o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
reading comics, i have a flight to catch tomorrow, i like to sleep on them, makes time fly by. and lowers the chance of a seizure. the last thing i really need on a plane in a grand mal so I am hoping for a quiet day.

the person below hopefully has an awesome day tomorrow

hopefully...

and I hope your flight goes well as well :)

Is going to bed shortly (I am)

Nope, gonna watch some tv (Bundy's on soon), pill time soon too.

TPBM needs to take a long nap each day.

No because I'll be up all night and for me that is not necessarily a good thing...

K goodnight

night :p

the person below me cant help but laugh because of you guys, and girls sometimes

yep...I'm suppose to be in bed right now but my headphones are glued to my head...so to speak

Will help me remove them

Back
Top Bottom